Maguire not getting carried away with table-topping team

• @TheDaBoss:

“We need to learn how to back that up.”

We need to back it up alright!!!

• @Tigerdon:

think we have one of easiest early season draw this year. We did great against the Warriors but need to keep capitalising on the home games against the bottom teams.

At some stage we could easily loose four in a row. Like R8 Roosters away, R9 Penrith in Brisbane , R10 Storm in Melb, R11 Souths away.

Yeah, that’s a tough month of footy. Season defining.

• If we can make it there we will make it at the end of the season.

• This is a huge game and one we should win easily. The more points we can chalk up at this end of the season the better off we’ll be come the back end. It is a good opportunity to build some momentum leading into some tough games against the Panthers, Broncos and Eels.

As others have pointed out it is hard being confident as we’ve been conditioned to expect disappointment in games we should win comfortably. Madge should have the boys up for this, I can’t wait.

• Knowing the Tigers, worst case scenario, we lose

• up to Madge to make sure we have the best possible chance

• I really do not want to see us losing to the Dogs. I think it would completely unravel all the good work of the past two weeks.

• @IWasBornATiger:

Knowing the Tigers, worst case scenario, we lose

Hopefully that’s the ‘old’ Tigers and in the past now… showing some genuine signs of being the ‘new’ Tigers at long last, but yeah, we’ll be holding our breath for sure!

• Here’s a stat from last year:

In our first 4 games we scored 57 points and conceded 45.

In our first 2 games this year we have scored 54 points and conceded 12.

Granted you can only play who turns up on the day but our supposed rugged defence has improved, and as has our attack. Hopefully we can do it again on a dry track.

• ForumSupporter

@Cultured_Bogan:

In our first 2 games this year we have scored 54 points and conceded 12.

These are the kind of stats that win football games

Recent Topics