10. Alex Twal
    11. Ryan Matterson
    12. Luke Garner
    13. Elijah Taylor

14. Russell Packer
    15. Josh Aloiai
    16. Thomas Mikaele
    17. Matthew Eisenhuth

• I’d throw Reynolds in against the dogs. Against his old side might motivate a great game.
    It’s time to give Benji a rest and play our expensive signing.

• @matchball:

I’d throw Reynolds in against the dogs. Against his old side might motivate a great game.
    It’s time to give Benji a rest and play our expensive signing.

I would love it to happen, but I will not be holding my breath, on the back of his run for wests I think Grub could really kick on now

• Comes down to the old saying … “If you’re winning … why make any changes…!!”

Benji’s playing well enough to be in the top side … same as Farah … !!

Did anyone pick up any injuries that would warrant them not to be selected this weekend … ??

Chee-Kam is in the 17 for his ability to play in both the backline and forwards.

• Same as last week - as much as grub brings energy to a side, he needs another couple of games before I’d give him a run. The current side has good balance and a very effective bench which I wouldn’t tinker with.

• Same team gets my vote

• We cannot rush Reynolds after one solid outing. He needs to prove he can string a few games together before even being considered. The team is performing well enough as it is without him so dont believe the change is necessary so I’d be sticking with the same 17. Benj will need a break soon and when that time comes hopefully grub has put a few good games together in the lower grades. Agree with @willow our bench is performing far too well to change it up at the moment.

• @TJ21:

We cannot rush Reynolds after one solid outing. He needs to prove he can string a few games together before even being considered. The team is performing well enough as it is without him so dont believe the change is necessary so I’d be sticking with the same 17. Benj will need a break soon and when that time comes hopefully grub has put a few good games together in the lower grades. Agree with @willow our bench is performing far too well to change it up at the moment.

I agree but at some stage Reynolds has to get a shot. With Benji retiring at years end we need to give Reynolds a chance to either show he still has it or give him the tap on the shoulder.

• @Bones:

I agree but at some stage Reynolds has to get a shot. With Benji retiring at years end we need to give Reynolds a chance to either show he still has it or give him the tap on the shoulder.

Yeah I know I agree it’s a tough one. Maybe after a loss? I know his energy, passion and enthusiasm is something every club needs

• No reason to change a winning team, everyone has done their job. While Mahe makes me nervous, I would bring Nofa back through reserve grade

• @Harvey:

No reason to change a winning team, everyone has done their job. While Mahe makes me nervous, I would bring Nofa back through reserve grade

I dont know if I love it or hate it but that hair!!!

• Same team please

• Nofoaluma needs a week in reggies

Fonua played pretty well imo

Grub needs another 80 minutes in reggies

MCK has been on long enough to deserve being dropped

• I just can’t see Madge making a call where Grub plays Reserve Grade against his old club - that would be so disrespectful.
    I reckon Grub will come off the bench.

• You cannot drop Fonau on his performances.

The team is leading the comp. Don’t make changes for the sake of change.

Key performance indicators should instigate change, not a feeling X will play well this week.

Recent Topics