Another club joins race for Sharks’ rookie Brailey brother

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/sharks/another-club-joins-race-for-sharks-rookie-brailey-brother/news-story/d621a1248ab36472a28fea58e846ffed

The Wests Tigers are considering making a play for Cronulla’s rookie hooker Blayke Brailey, according to NRL 360 host Paul Kent. Brailey, the younger brother of the Sharks starting hooker Jayden, is off-contract at the end of the season and has begun talks with the club to extend his stay. But the Sharks could have a fight on their hands with the Tigers sniffing around, while Canterbury have also reportedly identified the 20-year-old as a target

Blayke Brailey’s on the market now, he’s off-contract this year,” Kent told NRL 360 on Fox League.
I think the Wests Tigers might be having a little nibble at him.

“They can’t stay together. They’re two brothers who play the same position and they can’t just spend the rest of their careers swapping minutes so one of them will have to move on at some point. Obviously at Wests Tigers, Robbie Farah moves on at the end of the season so there’s a position vacant there at dummy half.

“It may not come off but certainly the Tigers are having a look at Blayke Brailey as a replacement for full-time hooker.

“If Cronulla believe Blayke’s going to have a bigger future (than Jayden), how do they manage that?” It’s certainly a tough conundrum for the Sharks and the brothers to have, something that prop Andrew Fifita has been through with twin brother David.

I say go for it, Liddle can’t stay on the field

Potential.

The guy has made a couple of appearances of the bench.

We are going to need to sign a hooker even if we keep Liddle.

The dragons back up looks good.

Don’t worry about this guy as Roosters will pick him up as they are still under the cap …

Nathaniel Roache is who I’d go after.

Yes it must be time for Friend to retire and make way.

Api Koroisau appears on the outer with Des

@Harvey:

Api Koroisau appears on the outer with Des

A yes to him

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.