BankWest Stadium 🏟

Cannot wait to see it decked out in Orange and Black that will help improve it’s look.😏

https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/nrl/inside-the-amazing-new-bankwest-stadium/cju6dbd47001r0gofn5x22g58

@Tigerlily:

Cannot wait to see it decked out in Orange and Black that will help improve it’s look.😏

Can’t wait either. Our 1st home game there is still a long way off.

It will be interesting to see the crowds we get there

Now the Roosters want in at BankWest stadium, from day one I said this venue is a game changer ! The Tigers need to sign up for no fewer than 8 games from next season … this ground is going to bring back the crowds to live footy .

After the opening I suspect the 4 game package that the Tigers have at BankWest will go through the roof !

Twenty years on and people still don’t know our colours

@Snake:

Now the Roosters want in at BankWest stadium, from day one I said this venue is a game changer ! The Tigers need to sign up for no fewer than 8 games from next season … this ground is going to bring back the crowds to live footy

Im with you on this one.

I love the traditional grounds we have but this is the future. This how we stay alive and not end up in Perth.

@innsaneink:

@Snake:

You forgot WHITE !

Uhhh…So you were paying attention then.😉

@innsaneink:

Your right ,we are gold not orange

I blame rhet white jersey for Friday’s loss…

Once a season we should run out in an all white jersey with a large letter S on the front. Just to keep both issues fresh in peoples minds.

@Snake:

Now the Roosters want in at BankWest stadium, from day one I said this venue is a game changer ! The Tigers need to sign up for no fewer than 8 games from next season … this ground is going to bring back the crowds to live footy .

Pretty sure Pascoe has locked us into 6 games at LO and CSS for next year.

That could be unlocked pretty easily. I suppose it will depend on how Bankwest is received and with what spike in memberships it brings or not . The club will not be able to dismiss it if there is a large uptake.

@Snake:

That could be unlocked pretty easily. I suppose it will depend on how Bankwest is received and with what spike in memberships it brings or not . The club will not be able to dismiss it if there is a large uptake.

I think they are hoping big crowds will justify the move but why would they lock in the suburban grounds for next year? Fulltime in 2021 I reckon.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme