BankWest Stadium 🏟

• Am I the only person that thinks our club likes all our home grounds. Doesn’t hurt our membership…same person counted a couple of times. Numbers look good…let’s be honest we probably don’t have 15000 individual members. More like 10000 with half those having other memberships at other grounds. However if we go to just one ground we can’t post the same numbers.

• @kiwitiger said in BankWest Stadium 🏟:

Am I the only person that thinks our club likes all our home grounds. Doesn’t hurt our membership…same person counted a couple of times. Numbers look good…let’s be honest we probably don’t have 15000 individual members. More like 10000 with half those having other memberships at other grounds. However if we go to just one ground we can’t post the same numbers.

A breakdown of memberships would be interesting.
    Ticketed v non ticketed and also venues.

• @gallagher said in BankWest Stadium 🏟:

@kiwitiger said in BankWest Stadium 🏟:

Am I the only person that thinks our club likes all our home grounds. Doesn’t hurt our membership…same person counted a couple of times. Numbers look good…let’s be honest we probably don’t have 15000 individual members. More like 10000 with half those having other memberships at other grounds. However if we go to just one ground we can’t post the same numbers.

Are you guys suggesting that if I’m a Campbelltown, Leichhardt and bankWests member, that counts as three memberships? Surely not?

• @Spud_Murphy

Parra were so pumped that I think that would have beaten any team yesterday, no matter who they were playing.

The Stadium was Magnificent, a credit to all that were involved in the design of it a great place to watch a game.

• @gallagher
    I have to 4 game package at Bankwest, for me it’s a 2 hour drive to Penrith 30 minute Train ride 10 minute walk to a brilliant Stadium.
    LO 3.5 hour drive there 4.5 drive back home, sitting on grass hill, getting a sore bum.

• Its like lucky dip i suppose… have to chance your self with a random game thru out the season, and hope that we win while u r there

• @Tiger_Steve said in BankWest Stadium 🏟:

@gallagher said in BankWest Stadium 🏟:

Are you guys suggesting that if I’m a Campbelltown, Leichhardt and bankWests member, that counts as three memberships? Surely not?

Not sure Steve. I doubt the club would share that info.

• @Tiger_Steve said in BankWest Stadium 🏟:

I highly doubt it, that would mean that the 3 members of my family adding up to 12 memberships.

• ForumSupporter

@Tiger_Steve said in BankWest Stadium 🏟:

Not sure Steve. I doubt the club would share that info.

It doesn’t…but he special deal…1 game 2 or 3 day flexi etc they sell thoughout the season does… As does non ticketed out of towners kids etcetc

• @bathursttiger Why weren’t we just as “pumped” The occasion was just as important for us as the Eels. This match goes down as some sort of history, and a lot of that will be in the name of Mitch Moses ☹

• @tigeress first try at bankWests- Moses; first goal at bankWests- Moses; first field goal at bankWests- Moses. Makes me sick thinking about it

• @Tiger_Steve With that history Steve - all they can do is pull it down and start again.

• @Tiger_Steve As much as I dislike Moses I just wish our 1/2 had such an impact on a game … Brooks really is a no show catch and pass man unfortunately.

• @Russell said in BankWest Stadium 🏟:

@Tiger_Steve With that history Steve - all they can do is pull it down and start again.

👍😂

• There is nothing neutral about Parramatta Stadium (WSS ) never was and never will be while ever Parramatta exist.

Recent Topics