NRL Round 5 *LIVE SPOILERS

• First Friday game is Titans v Panthers.

• The pitch looks like a carpet.

• Ahh living Todd’s future NRL dream - nobody watching a game nobody cares about involving a team no one wants to play for
    Yeah - let’s get rid of teams with 100 years of tradition and tribal rivalries to watch this tepid crap
    YOU’RE OUT OF YOUR DEPTH TODD

• Smith now the games all time leading point scorer, and leader for most games played. And neither of those will be his biggest achievement. That will come when he’s CEO of the NRL. It will happen.

• So good to see Michael Gordon win in his 250th, one of the good guys.

• Penrith

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• 3/3 in tipping, and Penrith with another loss to the team that hasn’t won a game thus far, having a good weekend so far

• Same 😄

• I am absolutely loving every loss the Panthers suffer. I hope there are many more. Cleary looks like he is sucking on lemons.
    Must be fun conversations between Gus and Voldemort.

• Side full of talent that doesn’t know what it is doing.

• What does everyone think of the ref’s and touchie’s decision to play on in the game last night with 2 Cowboys players lying on the ground in agony and trainers frantically waving for them to stop play?

Personally I think all the officials from that match should be dropped after that appalling decision, but of course that won’t happen. Not a fan of Atkins at all, he seems to be too caught up with his own self importance to referee a game effectively.

• Josh McGuire only fined for eye gouging. Absolute joke.

• Thought it was disgusting that they let play go on. Then the Grub Smith saying they missed the forward pass too when play stopped because Munster got hit.

• @Spud_Murphy:

What does everyone think of the ref’s and touchie’s decision to play on in the game last night with 2 Cowboys players lying on the ground in agony and trainers frantically waving for them to stop play?

Personally I think all the officials from that match should be dropped after that appalling decision, but of course that won’t happen. Not a fan of Atkins at all, he seems to be too caught up with his own self importance to referee a game effectively.

I think the trainers should know the protocol for having the game stopped. The ref said he had not been informed from his touchies to stop the game.

• @Spud_Murphy:

What does everyone think of the ref’s and touchie’s decision to play on in the game last night with 2 Cowboys players lying on the ground in agony and trainers frantically waving for them to stop play?

Play should have stopped but they’re only whinging because they were two down in the line. There was no player welfare issue. The trainer and doctor were with the player.

Green’s as bad a sore loser as Stuart.

Recent Topics