Wests Tigers Team v Parramatta

@BalmainJnr I’ll be more confident once he loses the strapping.

He didnt say recovered but he did say at the back end of the injury

Bankwest Stadium has the Brett Kenny Stand. Is that always the name of that stand, or do they rename the stand for when other teams have their home game there?

Hopefully it’s only for Eels home games.

@innsaneink said in Wests Tigers Team v Parramatta:

@TIGER said in Wests Tigers Team v Parramatta:

How’s everybody’s gut feeling about us today?

I’m feeling good about us (might shock some)

I’ve no idea… Still not sure on this team been burnt many times before… I recall someone saying after 4 or 5 weeks last year it’s gonna be different… Well look how that turned out.
If we complete our sets and turn up with the same defensive attitude as las week we are in it…

Yeah… Still not sure

@TigerTiger said in Wests Tigers Team v Parramatta:

Bankwest Stadium has the Brett Kenny Stand. Is that always the name of that stand, or do they rename the stand for when other teams have their home game there?

Hopefully it’s only for Eels home games.

They change week to week… Just like us

@tigeress said in Wests Tigers Team v Parramatta:

@TrueTiger I’m not sure about the long turn around TT. In the past we have been pretty sloppy and much better after a short turn around. Time will tell😃

You were spot on tigress,I was absolutely gobsmacked watching that game…I started to believe our team finally has learnt how to defend during tough encounters ,but they were there simply to give the EELS a run …very disappointing to say the least…

Mitch Moses- “its our home ground not yours”

Absolute tool

@innsaneink look forward to the Wanderers whom have been around for about five minutes naming their stands after “greats” like Mark Bridge, Ante Covic and Shannon Cole 😆

@Cultured_Bogan said in Wests Tigers Team v Parramatta:

@innsaneink look forward to the Wanderers whom have been around for about five minutes naming their stands after “greats” like Mark Bridge, Ante Covic and Shannon Cole 😆

Who we gunna immortalise?

We’ve been around 3 times longer and won a title. Anyone from 2005 will suffice.

We’ve been around 3 times longer and won a title. Anyone from 2005 will suffice.

Daniel Fitzhenry Stand …love the ring to it

Bwaith Toilets also has a nice ring to it

@TrueTiger Yes it was just awful watching that match. The Eels looked “electric” didn’t they, or were we just horrible 😖 It’s a shorter turnaround this week will we do a better job lets hope so, gee I feel sorry for us WT’s fans😩

@TheDaBoss yea…

but it kinda is…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.