Issues and Bugs List

• @Kul said in Issues and Bugs List:

@happy_tiger said in Issues and Bugs List:

Can we ask what is happening at the moment

Seems like lots of posts are going missing

The Nofoaluma thread has completely disappeared along with multiple posts

Causing a few issues with the Predict 6 comp

What would be the best way for players to put their tips in so they can’t go missing

Would PMing tips solve that issue ??

I totally understand this is a massive job and if we can help please let us know

This was entirely my fault.
    I accidentally dropped a couple of hours of forum activity when i was cleaning up the hard disk on server.

My bad.
    Please accept my appologies.

No worries Kul

Would players be better off Pming tips through or should everything be OK now

• @Kul Lol, I thought I was going crazy yesterday when I thought I had responded to a thread and then noticed later that it wasn’t there!

• I put 3 or 4 posts on this morning in different threads and now they’ve all just disappeared! Getting jack of this, I may as well just bloody talk to myself!

• ForumSupporter

@Spud_Murphy said in Issues and Bugs List:

I put 3 or 4 posts on this morning in different threads and now they’ve all just disappeared! Getting jack of this, I may as well just bloody talk to myself!

Mine too…@Kul is working behind the scene’s ironing out stuff…it is not intentional …just give it some time…it will sort itself out…

P.S. the look is sensational now…wd Kul…

• Administrators

I put 3 or 4 posts on this morning in different threads and now they’ve all just disappeared! Getting jack of this, I may as well just bloody talk to myself!

Really?

What time?

I don’t see anything in the logs

• ForumSupporter

@Kul said in Issues and Bugs List:

Really?
    What time?

Was between 7am and 8am Sydney time

• @Spud_Murphy Don’t do that, you will look crazy if you just walk around muttering to yourself!

• @Geo said in Issues and Bugs List:

@Kul said in Issues and Bugs List:

Really?
    What time?

Was between 7am and 8am Sydney time

Yep would’ve been around then I think. I know I replied to Geo in the Team v Roosters thread and also replied to another user re George Burgess in the signings suggestions thread. There was another comment I posted around then, but I can’t remember where right now.

• @cochise said in Issues and Bugs List:

@Spud_Murphy Don’t do that, you will look crazy if you just walk around muttering to yourself!

Too late! I already do 😝

• @Geo said in Issues and Bugs List:

Mine too…@Kul is working behind the scene’s ironing out stuff…it is not intentional …just give it some time…it will sort itself out…

Yeah I know. It’s just that it takes some effort for me to even think or write some of these posts, especially at that time of the morning! 😂

• @Spud_Murphy said in Issues and Bugs List:

@Geo said in Issues and Bugs List:

Yeah I know. It’s just that it takes some effort for me to even think or write some of these posts, especially at that time of the morning! 😂

Geo has that problem 24/7

When Kul voids Geo’s comments he should be getting a MBE for services rendered

• @Kul

Post went missing again this morning in Predict 6

• I can’t seem to get an index page up any more either, which means I can’t navigate to any other categories on the site unless someone has recently posted in that category - then I can piggyback their post to get there, but that’s the only way I am able to move around the site at present. The little icon that I used to click on the top left of the page that brought up the index has completely disappeared! Anyone else got this problem?

• For some reason the ‘recent topics’ list is now only displayed as an inch wide, even when on full screen mode. Makes the home page twice as long and it’s harder to read the topics too. I imagine a setting has been accidentally altered somewhere recently

• Administrators

@Balmain_Boy said in Issues and Bugs List:

For some reason the ‘recent topics’ list is now only displayed as an inch wide, even when on full screen mode. Makes the home page twice as long and it’s harder to read the topics too. I imagine a setting has been accidentally altered somewhere recently

What kind of device are you using?

Recent Topics