Issues and Bugs List

I literally just now got my index page back! Thank you Kul 👍

@Kul said in Issues and Bugs List:

@Balmain_Boy said in Issues and Bugs List:

For some reason the ‘recent topics’ list is now only displayed as an inch wide, even when on full screen mode. Makes the home page twice as long and it’s harder to read the topics too. I imagine a setting has been accidentally altered somewhere recently

What kind of device are you using?

Desktop with a 30 inch monitor

I’ve just added 1GB of RAM to the server.
The site went down for a bit this morning, because of this. Apologies for the inconvenience

May I ask why I cant use my old login anymore?

@Trevor-Love said in Issues and Bugs List:

May I ask why I cant use my old login anymore?

What was your old user name…?

send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com.au and @Kul should be able to sort it out remembering he is based in London so may take a little while with time difference

@Kul is there any possibility in the future that gif images can be reintroduce to use on the new site?. At the moment it doesn’t allow you to load anything gifs.

@Kul Kul
I have sent you two messages regarding help with my original Username. A resent password is not being sent to my email address. can you please help with this? I dont want to use this username as I have made a fair amount of posts on the original.

Thanks

We’ve hit a new Forum low

I’m getting ads to join the United Australian Party lol

@happy_tiger said in Issues and Bugs List:

We’ve hit a new Forum low

I’m getting ads to join the United Australian Party lol

We now know what you been googling

Already voted Ink

Did you know you can vote for the Pirate Party in the Senate

RRRR vote 1 LOL

Site is much better. Thank you @Kul @Geo

Hi I have been unable to get access to my original account since we moved to the new forum.

• The forgot password button does not send me an email.
  • 3 emails to weststigersforum.com have not been replied. I do get the confirmation a receipt though.
  • messaged Kul yesterday and at this stage no reply.

Can anyone please help get my password reset on my original account?

I wont mention the username publicly for security reasons.

@Honkylips said in Issues and Bugs List:

@Kul Kul
I have sent you two messages regarding help with my original Username. A resent password is not being sent to my email address. can you please help with this? I dont want to use this username as I have made a fair amount of posts on the original.

Thanks

Hey

Sorry, i’ve been overseas this last week.
Is your email account with internode? I know email from that domain are not being received at our end.

if you could send a password reset to mcdonald4@internode.on.net that would be awesome.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.