Issues and Bugs List

that sounds about right. All good now though I assume???

Hmmm, quick replies not quite working fully. I’m taking it offline again. Will fix in the morning

Just wondering now what the steps to start a new thread are ??

@happy_tiger said in Issues and Bugs List:

Just wondering now what the steps to start a new thread are ??

Go to home page select a Category you want to start a new thread eg Season 2019 …then hit new topic…

Conversely you want to start one whilst in a sub forum you should just hit new topic…

Hey Kul
A couple of issues I’m experiencing:

1. Often as I scroll it jumps maybe 10 to 20 posts ahead. I thought I was pressing something wrong but have been ultra careful. Maybe every 5th scroll it jumps for no reason. Pisses me off as I need to scroll back to last unread post. Happens all the time. Any ideas?
  2. Sometimes there is s line under the last post read - very useful. Other times it is not evident- when this is the case sometimes I don’t get defaulted to last unread post.
    FYI - based on me interacting through my iphone

@Tiger_Steve said in Issues and Bugs List:

Hey Kul
A couple of issues I’m experiencing:

1. Often as I scroll it jumps maybe 10 to 20 posts ahead. I thought I was pressing something wrong but have been ultra careful. Maybe every 5th scroll it jumps for no reason. Pisses me off as I need to scroll back to last unread post. Happens all the time. Any ideas?
  2. Sometimes there is s line under the last post read - very useful. Other times it is not evident- when this is the case sometimes I don’t get defaulted to last unread post.
    FYI - based on me interacting through my iphone

I don’t quite understand your first point.

As for point 2, can you give a screenshot?

@Kul re my first point: I’m scrolling down from post to post- I’ll be on post 58 of 80 for example and then without me doing anything I’m in post 79 of 80 - and I didn’t touch anything!! Then I have to manually scroll back to find the last post I read

It seems some bots are getting through this morning.

@mike said in Issues and Bugs List:

Heaps of them still its better than seeing Clive Palmers crap on here which i have suffered for the last 6-8 weeks

@jadtiger

He could of made a couple of 30 second adds that r good and get to the point, buttt he isnt smart and just makes thousand 2 minute ads that just waffle on,

@jadtiger said in Issues and Bugs List:

Heaps of them still its better than seeing Clive Palmers crap on here which i have suffered for the last 6-8 weeks

It was the one bot…topics deleted… user banned…sorry unable to do the same to Clive…

@Geo said in Issues and Bugs List:

@jadtiger said in Issues and Bugs List:

It was the one bot…topics deleted… user banned…sorry unable to do the same to Clive…

Thanks Geo and hopefully with a bit of luck Clive will disappear for another 3 years

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.