Issues and Bugs List

@jadtiger said in Issues and Bugs List:

@Geo said in Issues and Bugs List:

@jadtiger said in Issues and Bugs List:

@mike said in Issues and Bugs List:

It seems some bots are getting through this morning.

Heaps of them still its better than seeing Clive Palmers crap on here which i have suffered for the last 6-8 weeks

It was the one bot…topics deleted… user banned…sorry unable to do the same to Clive…

Thanks Geo and hopefully with a bit of luck Clive will disappear for another 3 years

He will pop

Hey! @Kul I’m going to be like an annoying lil gnat right now and ask if there’s any possibility of being able to use gifs again on this new site in the near future? 🙏🤞🦟😁

This site refuses to work on dolphin browser for Android.

Tried clearing cookies and cache as well.

Works fine on Chrome though.

Weird

@Tigerlily said in Issues and Bugs List:

Hey! @Kul I’m going to be like an annoying lil gnat right now and ask if there’s any possibility of being able to use gifs again on this new site in the near future? 🙏🤞🦟😁

They should work fine
alt text

@BigUnit said in Issues and Bugs List:

This site refuses to work on dolphin browser for Android.

Tried clearing cookies and cache as well.

Works fine on Chrome though.

Weird

I just had to Google “Dolphin”; never heard of it before!

So I’ve downloaded this browser and tested the site out, it works fine for me.

Anyone else getting issues?

I’ve reinstalled dolphin app and working perfectly now. Weird.

@Kul said in Issues and Bugs List:

They should work fine
alt text

![alt text](link ur)

last edited by Tigerlily
![alt text](http://url-of-gif-goes-here/image.gif)

@Kul said in Issues and Bugs List:

They should work fine
alt text

alt text

Finally! thanks kul.

I am having trouble reading the orange headings, hope it is not my eyes going, is anyone else having a problem
with this.

Any chance of bringing back the “original” emojis from the first west tigers website

@TheDaBoss you wouldn’t by chance be looking for something like this…😁

alt text

last edited by Tigerlily

Trying to start a new thread about the NRL players poll and every time it is trying to put blue boxes around every half dozen words and separate it all …

Kul my screen keeps jumping 20 posts or more on occasion. Always when it’s busy. I touch the screen and it jumps 20 or more posts. Why?? Any ideas??