New 3,2,1 player of the year poll

Interested in people’s thoughts on this format.
Could I trouble a few forumers to follow the link, it takes you to a Google form, enter your username and click 3, 2, 1 next to the player you are giving points to. At the end of the week I can export all the results and more or less half the work involved.

Feel free to play around, I can delete all responses prior to kickoff.

https://forms.gle/W5KYeZKchsBsTQsK8

Had a go at it mate, it doesn’t seem to let you deselect a vote. So if you click on the wrong player you are stuck with that selection.

@BalmainJnr can you try clicking on the player you want to select instead

@old_man_tiger doesn’t seem to let me click on the player. I am doing it from my iPhone though, don’t know if that is a contributor. Once I have given a vote, I can alter whether it is a 3, 2 or 1. Also looks like you can cast a vote for every player listed if you wanted to.

last edited by BalmainJnr

@BalmainJnr You’re right, same on my mobile. tested ok on PC but not phone…will look at it tonight and scrap it if it doesn’t work on mobile.

Thanks for the feedback mate, I appreciate it!

@old_man_tiger no worries mate, appreciate the time your putting into this.

Have fixed the issue where all players can be voted for, however, if you give two players the same amount of points @BalmainJnr is right - you won’t be able to uncheck the box, you will need to reload the page.

Feel free to jump on and try before Monday’s game

Thanks

Not a fan …i like the 3 2 1 thread but that’s me…

@Geo Totally understand, but with lots of votes when we win I worry about making mistakes as I rush through it.
Happy to keep the old format if it is more popular with people

@old_man_tiger said in New 3,2,1 player of the year poll:

@Geo Totally understand, but with lots of votes when we win I worry about making mistakes as I rush through it.
Happy to keep the old format if it is more popular with people

Sorry @old_man_tiger, but I hope you are busy as hell. Which I am sure you won’t mind too much on the back of plenty of victories.

Would it be easier to do it as a Poll lads ??

Especially if we had a total of all votes