NRL Round 6 *LIVE SPOILERS*

Broncos season right here, let’s see what they’ve got.

Best thing Wighton’s done in ages…lol…

A league meets the nrl this match…

The refs will carry the Shonkos home here

Here comes the refs to try and help the donkeys

Should of been a sinbin imo

2 tips wrong today… 💩 day of footy

Broncos attack is just pus.

Donkeys are goooorne!!!

Milford needs dropping, Boyd is so far beyond NRL standard it’s not funny and their coach has no idea.

@Geo said in NRL Round 6 *LIVE SPOILERS*:

i just switched this on at half time …fair dinkum…if peeps complain about the way we play…i give up…

Broncs will come over the top of Wicky’s Waiders …I dunno what they did in the 1st half but they look rooted…

Good prediction there @Geo

@mike said in NRL Round 6 *LIVE SPOILERS*:

@Geo said in NRL Round 6 *LIVE SPOILERS*:

i just switched this on at half time …fair dinkum…if peeps complain about the way we play…i give up…

Broncs will come over the top of Wicky’s Waiders …I dunno what they did in the 1st half but they look rooted…

Good prediction there @Geo

Lucky Wighton used his head…

Surely Brown is on thin ice. Only a real idiot could squander the talent he has at his disposal. Wasted an entire off season training Ponga at 5/8 when everyone knew it was going to fail, only to scrap it 3 weeks into the year. Another example of why some shouldn’t be so quick to be so critical of us. As I said last week, between teams the Knights, Panthers, Dogs and Broncos, we aren’t that bad are we?

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@GNR4LIFE said in NRL Round 6 *LIVE SPOILERS*:

Surely Brown is on thin ice. Only a real idiot could squander the talent he has at his disposal. Wasted an entire off season training Ponga at 5/8 when everyone knew it was going to fail, only to scrap it 3 weeks into the year. Another example of why some shouldn’t be so quick to be so critical of us. As I said last week, between teams the Knights, Panthers, Dogs and Broncos, we aren’t that bad are we?

We aren’t that bad but that was very disappointing from our boys.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.