NRL Round 6 *LIVE SPOILERS*

Hook must have a smirk on his face seeing the family reunion turning to mud. Don’t you love karma

Just watched Panthers press conference and Cleary look like he was going to cry… I really believe we might have struck Gold with this coach change as the Panthers are also not able to complete games like us last year with Cleary… Anyway back to next week and cheering on the other team v panthers…

@supercoach said in NRL Round 6 *LIVE SPOILERS*:

Hook must have a smirk on his face seeing the family reunion turning to mud. Don’t you love karma

Those sleeping tablets in Iv’s coffee are paying off

The Sharks have some good young players coming through. The young hooker, centre and second rower all have a lot of pace.

@BalmainJnr better lay a tarp down or give him a nappy

Penrith

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Geebus, if the Clearys were serving up this trash at our club, people would be burning effigies.

I must say I enjoyed that late result last night…

@hsvjones These were also my thoughts Jonesy. Interesting that the presser sharply cuts out at 2 minutes, was this the moment when a tear exited the eyeball and descended the cheek.

@Fletch I thought the same. Seemed to cut out before the end. Word is he went on to announce his new idea of naming 17 captains for next week

Panthers for 16th place

@Tiger_Steve said in NRL Round 6 *LIVE SPOILERS*:

@Fletch I thought the same. Seemed to cut out before the end. Word is he went on to announce his new idea of naming 17 captains for next week

harsh but keep going, I like Cleary but when he did what he did, I disliked him onwards, it wasn’t right he left but hey it was a blessing in disguise… I feel that he only used WT to get into the coaching circles and did a runner when he could so keep being harsh 😂

The way things are going at Penrith it will be very interesting to see how Gus and Co react before long. Can’t keep this crap going and not act.
Then, if Daddy goes, how will it affect Junior (who’s not exactly setting the world on fire ATM either).

Channel 9 always upload the press conference on youtube but for some reason the Panthers one was not put up. Can confirm the sharks one is up.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.