**live game feed** vs the Eels

@Geo

That red button is the self destruct button when you least expect it …much like the Spanish Inquisition

I wonder if anyone at the club questioned why the Eels were allowed to take the quick tap for their first try when the ref wasn’t in position. How many times have we been stopped from taking a quick tap while the ref says ‘wait, wait’. Yet they were allowed to just tap and run despite no one else being ready.

The ref calls them back on that and the whole game changes.

@Balmain_Boy said in **live game feed** vs the Eels:

I wonder if anyone at the club questioned why the Eels were allowed to take the quick tap for their first try when the ref wasn’t in position. How many times have we been stopped from taking a quick tap while the ref says ‘wait, wait’. Yet they were allowed to just tap and run despite no one else being ready.

The ref calls them back on that and the whole game changes.

That’s all true, however WT displayed no urgency in getting back on side either. They all looked as if it was someone else’s responsibility. From that moment I knew it was going to be a horrible afternoon.

@GNR4LIFE said in **live game feed** vs the Eels:

@cktiger Probably am bitter. At least that’s an understandable emotion though. Finding glee in your team having 50 put past them, and rubbing people’s face in it that the opposing halfback outplayed ours isn’t. It’s pathetic.

Why do you continually make things up and twist things around?
I get no glee from our team getting demolished - in fact nobody comes anywhere near me after a loss.
Brooks was copping it for another sub standard game from all and sundry (myself included).
FYI it’s not rubbing anything in anyone’s face to say our halfback was useless and theirs (our reject) kicked our butts.
It’s a fact.
As for being pathetic? Take a long look in the mirror and you might discover something.

I want to know where the Moses fan boys where last year when they narrowly avoided the spoon…or did he have an excuse

@Geo said in **live game feed** vs the Eels:

I want to know where the Moses fan boys where last year when they narrowly avoided the spoon…or did he have an excuse

He’s after an upgraded contract. He’ll be garbage again once he secures the money. Hope his mental health is ok.

@cktiger You know exactly what you are doing. You aren’t fooling anyone whose seen some of your posts in the past. You get a kick out of us struggling. I wonder why 🙄

last edited by GNR4LIFE

U know u have lost it when u go from shouting to laughing during a West tigers game…

@GNR4LIFE said in **live game feed** vs the Eels:

@cktiger You know exactly what you are doing. You aren’t fooling anyone whose seen some of your posts in the past. You get a kick out of us struggling. I wonder why 🙄

That’s an idiotic statement … grow up.

@Harvey said in **live game feed** vs the Eels:

With Mbye, Reynolds & Brooks making up 3/4 of our spine for the next 3-4 years, I cannot see finals football on the horizon

Oi

@Tigers17 said in **live game feed** vs the Eels:

@Harvey said in **live game feed** vs the Eels:

With Mbye, Reynolds & Brooks making up 3/4 of our spine for the next 3-4 years, I cannot see finals football on the horizon

Oi

The crystal ball spoke

@Tiger_Steve said in **live game feed** vs the Eels:

Whenever we allow a team to play fast through post contact metres and quick play the balls we get trampled. Souths at end of last year, bulldogs and now eels.

Don’t forget the offloads - we are incredibly susceptible to 2nd phase play as we have a tendency to laziness around the ruck.

We sacrificed many tries through the middle due to poor discipline and inability to lock up the ball.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme