20 Years, what has changed?

The Tigers are celebrating their 20th year and after today I’m wondering what has really changed during that time.

We’ve changed coaches, had clean out after clean out and rebuild after rebuild, we’ve changed jersey, changed home grounds, changed coaches and changed players. But today was a reminder of the one consistent. It feels like we’ve been watching the same garbage since the early 2000s.

Maguire has one hell of a job ahead of him. I honestly don’t know what it will take to turn this club around. Do you?

Well at least we’re consistent 🤔

@Fraze23 said in 20 Years, what has changed?:

The Tigers are celebrating their 20th year and after today I’m wondering what has really changed during that time.

We’ve changed coaches, had clean out after clean out and rebuild after rebuild, we’ve changed jersey, changed home grounds, changed coaches and changed players. But today was a reminder of the one consistent. It feels like we’ve been watching the same garbage since the early 2000s.

Maguire has one hell of a job ahead of him. I honestly don’t know what it will take to turn this club around. Do you?

We need to merge with the Roosters!

@hobbo1 that’s the day I give it away.

@Fraze23 Maguire is the best coach we have had and with heaps of contracts up this year and next I’m expecting Maguire to fill spots with some half decent signings.

By year 3 of his contract I’m confident Maguire will have a much better roster. Whether that is top 4 material though is doubtful. We’ll see.

@matchball Yep a proper clean out not a swap out like we always have.

Will let you know after next weeks game…

@Geo said in 20 Years, what has changed?:

Will let you know after next weeks game…

The mind boggles…

Not much. Same old Wests Tigers. Give you a glimmer of hope and then next minute have you crashing back down to earth.

Bring back Tim Sheens. Miss old captain crazy selections.
Bring him on as assistant coach.

Absolutely nothing.
Other than losing all our good players and replacing them with nuffies

shes a little runaway…

It is almost a direct replay of when we came into the comp. Signing crap players on big long terms contracts.

Mbye, Reynolds, Packer, Matulino = Seers, Field, O’Hara, Cayless.

i don’t mind Reynolds. Not our best, but like Thompson, he gives 100% always. Need a leader in th3e forwards

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.