Report: Sezer seeks move from Raiders

I do find his piddly touch finders frustrating

Agree. On the in goal kick chasers. Most of the kicks have been good by the Tigers halves this season. Our chasers not so.

@851 said in Report: Sezer seeks move from Raiders:

@bigsiro said in Report: Sezer seeks move from Raiders:

Brooks kicking game is UTTER crap. No penetrating kicks at all!
1st try assist was off a botched grubber. A complete fluke that was!!
2nd try assist was in the 80th minute when the game was over. Was a nice kick I’ll give you that. But meh.
That equates to CRAP.

I was at the ground mate, I saw his kicks, and I agree, Roberts was getting 30+ metres from a penalty, Brooks about 10 to 15, his clearing kicks were finding players and lacking distance, his bombs were for the most part just a free turn over for the coast.
He defended well though, and the last kick was game over no pressure, and as you say he was very lucky on the first one.
We see one thing, Geo and his mate another, that’s the way it is, but I stand by my comments he should have been dropped numerous times in his career, not sure why he wasn’t, maybe they invested so heavily they were too afraid to drop him.

If anything, being at the game gives your opinion less credibility. Everyone knows watching a game on tv out ranks being there live in order to give a critique.

@GNR4LIFE said in Report: Sezer seeks move from Raiders:

If anything, being at the game gives your opinion less credibility. Everyone knows watching a game on tv out ranks being there live in order to give a critique

If anyone would know about less credibility, it is you hands down

last edited by 851

If anything, being at the game gives your opinion less credibility. Everyone knows watching a game on tv out ranks being there live in order to give a critique

You’re scraping the bottom of the barrel when you complain about his touch finders. Complaining for complainers sake.

You’re scraping the bottom of the barrel when you complain about his touch finders. Complaining for complainers sake.

Well, in all honesty they aren’t very good.
Maybe someone else should take them.

@851 who’s ‘his mate’ ?

So the 15th and 16th ranked halves come on the market

It is a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for me

If halves can be plodders …they meet that definition

Is anyone in the media ever going to call out Ricky Stuart for churning through his halves. He has lost patience with every single half he has recruited, at every club he has coached at.

Maybe the problem is the guy cant coach them.

Sezer fits no recruitment ideas from us.
Is he GOOD, i.e. better then 50% of the halves out there. NO
Is he dirt cheap? Probably not and will go to ESP for 500K or so.

The only way i see him fitting is if McGuire goes “lets get a team managing half and shift Brooks to 5/8”. Sezer can kick, and defend. His team management is better then Brooks but no Maloney or Cronk ofcourse.

What about Reynolds? Shift him to Center. He is a ok 5/8. His defense and running game is more like a center. His passing is below average for a 5/8 but above average for a center.

All said and done. PASS on Sezer. Although Ricky has a habit of burning halves who can be quite good.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.