Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition

Not buying the he is injured thing. It has no link to alot of the mistakes he is making.

• Poor Defender
  • Guaranteed to drop a few balls each week
  • Limited ball playing ability
  • Suss under the high ball
  • Offers little in attack

He is the worst first choice fullback in the competition.

The fact people were raving about his game last week (It was just the norm of what other fullbacks do for other clubs on a normal week), shows where he is at.

I have slammed him all year. Thought he was good last week & that the garbage may have been a result of injury.

He is terrible under the high ball, ball playing is average, defence is terrible and the worst thing (for a captain) is that he seems to lack passion and makes limited effort

@WeHaveCheeKam said in Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition:

The fact people were raving about his game last week (It was just the norm of what other fullbacks do for other clubs on a normal week), shows where he is at.

I was a bit mythed seeing everyone wrap him last week. Besides him saving a try by running a kick into touch, I didn’t notice anything else he did.

Some clubs have 3 fullbacks better than Mbye …pity we aren’t one of them

600 k from memory …lol

@happy_tiger said in Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition:

600 k from memory …lol

Which the Dogs are heavily subsidising thankfull.

@GNR4LIFE said in Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition:

600 k from memory …lol

Just for this year though right? We have to pay the next 2-3 years in full?

@WeHaveCheeKam said in Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition:

@GNR4LIFE said in Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition:

600 k from memory …lol

Just for this year though right? We have to pay the next 2-3 years in full?

This year and next.

Rocks and diamonds I’m afraid.
Confidence is everything and on what he showed us tonight that’s just not there.
It’s really dangerous for a team to see their © in such poor form. We are in trouble on number of fronts but fixing this situation is a priority.

Masters was totally poor he needs to be dropped …this type of performance is becoming the norm these days , he is not a centre to slow and very lazy , Momo in next week or the coach is a joke !

@Snake said in Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition:

Masters was totally poor he needs to be dropped …this type of performance is becoming the norm these days , he is not a centre to slow and very lazy , Momo in next week or the coach is a joke !

Agree… Including half the team…
Since we lost our orange jerseys we have lost our MOJO ( not a wests dig ) seriously it has ripped our soul out not only losing but looking colourless…

I’m afraid Cleary has left Madge with some absolute monster long contracts that will cause us pain for years Mbye, Reynolds, Packer between them earn 1.8m a year.

Make Mbye the bench utility player and buy a good fullback. Who cares if Mbye only plays 2mins per week.

@TYGA said in Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition:

I’m afraid Cleary has left Madge with some absolute monster long contracts that will cause us pain for years Mbye, Reynolds, Packer between them earn 1.8m a year.

Dont forget matalino

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.