The future is Liddle

• Re: Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition

I’m not sure about assessing Mbye as the worst fullback, but he sure as hell is not a consistent and impactful one. And, the fact that he is club captain is even more troubling.

On another note, I think it is obvious that Liddle is the future at #9. He needs to know that the Club believes in him and have confidence in him. Farah, for all his courage and commitment and loyalty for the club, is not the future. Less of Farah at starting #9 and more of Liddle is the way to go IMHO.

• @LCA-V2 said in The future is Liddle:

Re: Mbye is the worst fullback in the competition

I’m not sure about assessing Mbye as the worst fullback, but he sure as hell is not a consistent and impactful one. And, the fact that he is club captain is even more troubling.

On another note, I think it is obvious that Liddle is the future at #9. He needs to know that the Club believes in him and have confidence in him. Farah, for all his courage and commitment and loyalty for the club, is not the future. Less of Farah at starting #9 and more of Liddle is the way to go IMHO.

Yep … as long as we have a decent backup for him. And I mean not a stop gap measure.

• Its a hard one …if he isn’t getting lots of minutes how do you make a call one way or the other ??

• Just going to say it. Farah can play half back better than our current number 7

• @The_Patriot said in The future is Liddle:

Just going to say it. Farah can play half back better than our current number 7

I’v been watching Farah for 16 years. For a number of seasons I think he was the best hooker in the comp. He has never, however, been a decent half, and he’s had plenty of opportunities.

• He’s in now, so hopefully has sparked Madge’s interest. He’s seen what he can do at NRL level in the current team so it’s a step in right direction. Hopefully we see more of him very shortly.

• But Farah can play a bit of lock. I thought it was good having him on there as well as Liddle. Robbie can tackle, go to 1st or 2nd receiver when needed, He doesn’t have to play hooker.

• The one guy Farah who has been the most consistent, you want to gamble his position???
    We got another 10+ positions to deal with.

Liddle is nowhere near the standard of Farah as an overall player, even with his speed.

• @Masterton said in The future is Liddle:

@The_Patriot said in The future is Liddle:

I’v been watching Farah for 16 years. For a number of seasons I think he was the best hooker in the comp. He has never, however, been a decent half, and he’s had plenty of opportunities.

Yeah i understand that, Im saying he is a better number 7 than BROOKS. Luke will have that one game in three where he is better than what Farah can deliver but two of those three games he will dead set stink it up.

Farah would be good 2 games out of 3.

• @TIGERAURA Farah was a great player, now he just a good one. Liddles service is so much better.

• ForumSupporter

lol on Saturday he didn’t in that last 15mins…3 kicks on the 3rd…thought you would be all over that one…

Liddle stays on the field for a length of time will do me…Farah can play that 1st 2nd receiver roll when Liddle is on the field just no more kicks early in a set…please

• @Wagga_Tiger said in The future is Liddle:

@TIGERAURA Farah was a great player, now he just a good one. Liddles service is so much better.

Your judging the guy on 20 mins, while the roosters were in third gear…

Farah brings experience and patience to the no hopers we have around him

• @Geo said in The future is Liddle:

lol on Saturday he didn’t in that last 15mins…3 kicks on the 3rd…thought you would be all over that one…

Liddle stays on the field for a length of time will do me…Farah can play that 1st 2nd receiver roll when Liddle is on the field just no more kicks early in a set…please

Did you just conveniently ignore my last post on the subject where i said its about him being better than Brooks lol. It really isnt about Farah being a top class half.
    We dont have a top class half in the 17

• ForumSupporter

@Geo said in The future is Liddle:

Did you just conveniently ignore my last post on the subject where i said its about him being better than Brooks lol. It really isnt about Farah being a top class half.

you forgot to add in your opinion…

• @Geo said in The future is Liddle:

@Geo said in The future is Liddle:

you forgot to add in your opinion…

I used to have that as my signature. Sorry lol

Recent Topics