Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official

• This post is deleted!

• @WT2K said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official:

@The_Patriot said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official:

Im sorry but Taylor for Garner is a little disappointing.

I’d prefer mck on the bench instead of Taylor. Foxsports latemail suggested that could happen.

i can handle that i just cant handle a young gun like Garner dropped for a tackler like Taylor

• ForumSupporter

Chee-Kam takes bench spot…

1. Moses Mbye
    2. Mahe Fonua
    3. Robert Jennings
    4. Esan Marsters
    5. Corey Thompson
    6. Benji Marshall
    7. Luke Brooks
    8. Ben Matulino
    9. Robbie Farah
    10. Alex Twal
    11. Ryan Matterson
    12. Chris McQueen
    13. Matt Eisenhuth
    14. Jacob Liddle
    15. Thomas Mikaele
    16. Oliver Clark
    17. Michael Chee-Kam

• @The_Patriot said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official:

i can handle that i just cant handle a young gun like Garner dropped for a tackler like Taylor

Both gone mate, MCK in

• @Geo said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official:

Chee-Kam takes bench spot…

1. Moses Mbye
    2. Mahe Fonua
    3. Robert Jennings
    4. Esan Marsters
    5. Corey Thompson
    6. Benji Marshall
    7. Luke Brooks
    8. Ben Matulino
    9. Robbie Farah
    10. Alex Twal
    11. Ryan Matterson
    12. Chris McQueen
    13. Matt Eisenhuth
    14. Jacob Liddle
    15. Thomas Mikaele
    16. Oliver Clark
    17. Michael Chee-Kam

Pretty small bench

• @avocadoontoast well at least it’s different.

• @momo_amp_medo this is true

@Tiger_Steve said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official:

@NT_Tiger said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official:

@The_Patriot
    Please re-state your point then, I must have missed it.
    Sounds like alot of hot air to me.

His point is simple. He wants Maguire to drop all our underperformers but, for reasons not yet explained, does not want to suggest who they get replaced with.
    Also, anyone who does not subscribe to this half written essay, is a defeatist not worthy of an alternate opinion.
    As for me, I like the coaches idea of sticking with and working with the players that in his very experienced opinion, thinks are the best of the bunch that we currently have available to us.
    Simple

It is pretty simple.

My point is not that so and so deserves to be promoted. My point is that if we keep rewarding mediocrity and under performing players we will never get anywhere.

Its not that complicated.

Reality is that Maguire is new to the club, he has a little more patience than some of us and hasnt seen this all before. He will learn.

Guys like Brooks, Mybe, Mahe, Marsters, Jennings etc will not be at this club long term if they keep playing how they are playing.

Pretty simple.

They aimed up last night.
    Coach showed faith…
    Pretty simple

• @innsaneink said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official:

@The_Patriot

His point is simple. He wants Maguire to drop all our underperformers but, for reasons not yet explained, does not want to suggest who they get replaced with.
    Also, anyone who does not subscribe to this half written essay, is a defeatist not worthy of an alternate opinion.
    As for me, I like the coaches idea of sticking with and working with the players that in his very experienced opinion, thinks are the best of the bunch that we currently have available to us.
    Simple

It is pretty simple.

My point is not that so and so deserves to be promoted. My point is that if we keep rewarding mediocrity and under performing players we will never get anywhere.

Reality is that Maguire is new to the club, he has a little more patience than some of us and hasnt seen this all before. He will learn.

Guys like Brooks, Mybe, Mahe, Marsters, Jennings etc will not be at this club long term if they keep playing how they are playing.

Pretty simple.

Coach showed faith…
    Pretty simple

Yep fantastic.

I wouldnt have given some of them that chance thats for sure.

My issue still remains with a few of these guys who do not know how to play good consistent football. Why do they need to aim up, thats because at some point they have been disappointing.

I wouldnt mind seeing it every week like the good players at the good clubs.If we get that then all is good. Its a work in progress. Some of the subtle positional changes the coach made sure did help.

Well thats me discussing the issue, over to you to find fault in it and have a go at it again.

• ForumSupporter

Shifting Marsters and Jennings to the left didn’t really help that side in D…Pamfers made great inroads down that edge with their only points coming down there too

@innsaneink said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official:

@The_Patriot

Simple

It is pretty simple.

Pretty simple.

Coach showed faith…
    Pretty simple

Yep fantastic.

My issue still remains with a few of these guys who do not know how to play good consistent football. Why do they need to aim up, thats because at some point they have been disappointing.

I wouldnt mind seeing it every week like the good players at the good clubs.If we get that then all is good. Its a work in progress. Some of the subtle positional changes the coach made sure did help.

Well thats me discussing the issue, over to you to find fault in it and have a go at it again.

Hi…
    Agree with all you said… But CB was on the money… Stop playing the victim every time someone quotes you… Why do you need to make it about you?

• @innsaneink said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Official:

@The_Patriot

Simple

It is pretty simple.

Pretty simple.

Coach showed faith…
    Pretty simple

Yep fantastic.

Hi…
    Agree with all you said… But CB was on the money… Stop playing the victim every time someone quotes you… Why do you need to make it about you?

I knew I wouldn’t get a response back just discussing the topic.

• Patriot - I suppose the point that you are making doesn’t really make a lot of sense. As has posted a lot of times Madge has been pretty tough on some players. The only other players to drop are Mbye, Marsters and Brooks. I think only a fool would drop Mbye and Brooks. Marsters was still pretty ordinary last night but I doubt there is anyone better to replace him with.

@The_Patriot

Simple

It is pretty simple.

Pretty simple.

Coach showed faith…
    Pretty simple

Yep fantastic.

Hi…

I knew I wouldn’t get a response back just discussing the topic.

Well… When you continue to make your posts about you… Well… Whaddaya expect?

Recent Topics