Are we making the top 8?

• With the first 8 rounds completed, do you think the Tigers will make the top 8?

• NOPE DIDDILLY NO !

• @Zach said in Are we making the top 8?:

NOPE DIDDILLY NO !

Ask me after Round 16 … we need to find a way to win 4 out of next 8 …won’t be easy

• no we wont. It’s not being pessimistic its just the honest truth. Tigers fans are honestly the best support base in my opinion. How many years since we made the top 8? Yet they still show up to support their team…

How many juniors lost? Coaching/staff changes? yet the one constant are the fans…

• Yep, even after those two bad losses I still believe there are teams that are worse than us. I would actually say there are 3 top tier teams, 8 fighting it out for 4-8 and 5 that can’t and wont challenge.

• ask me next season…

• No chance at all. We have a great coach, but our roster has way to many gaps in it to even get close. Our backline is by far the bottom backline in the comp.They will be competitive against most sides, but will get totally outclassed against the top three sides. Can’t see them beating the likes of the Sharks, Dragons,Storm,Rabbits, Manly at Brookie and the Raiders. The rest of the games they will win some and lose some. It’s not being negative it’s being realistic

• No way …never thought they would 10th at best

• @supercoach said in Are we making the top 8?:

No chance at all. We have a great coach, but our roster has way to many gaps in it to even get close. Our backline is by far the bottom backline in the comp.They will be competitive against most sides, but will get totally outclassed against the top three sides. Can’t see them beating the likes of the Sharks, Dragons,Storm,Rabbits, Manly at Brookie and the Raiders. The rest of the games they will win some and lose some. It’s not being negative it’s being realistic

No, you are being negative. How is it realistic to write a team off coming 9th, travelling a whole better than a lot of sides around them? That isn’t being realistic, that’s pessimistic.

• I’m saying Yes. I expect to see some improvement as the season progresses. I think we will scrape in, but don’t think we can do much even if we make it.

• there is a lot of neagativity here, so i am going to say YES

i believe we will surpirse everyone and make a good turn and come 6!

mbye will regain his good old form and brooks will become even better

now, i now know i am going to look at this in a few months and cry… but being positive is good right?

• I think its not impossible to be placed 7th or 8th but realistically- that position would just be making up the numbers in the final 8- although in itself it would be a good result tp built upon. More realistically I see us just outside the 8.

More than anything for us t have a chance, the team has to click with attack and no more bad games where we leak horrendous amounts in for and against eg vs Parra & Easts as the for and against difference will surely come into play with the 7-8-9 placed teams as it gets closer to end.

In essence the team has to fire- attack better, defend better, hold the bombs, run strongly at the opposition defence lines, kick better tactically and for goals, stick to the game plans and be mentally tough for the 80 minutes and not go missing. Not impossible but for our existing squad who knows. Its up to them.

• ForumSupporter

Yep…undefeated from this point forward…

• Give me a crystal ball and I will tell you. We are through only 33% of the 24/25 rounds.

• @Geo but you told me we would have a undefeated season…

Recent Topics