Us vs the Penny Panthers **live game feed**

• @Tiger_Steve said in Us vs the Penny Panthers **live game feed**:

Suck it Ivan you treacherous leech!

Great game Tigers! Love a Friday night win!!

I think he needs a better game plan than just give it to Kikau.

• The first full 80min game of the season … at last we’ll done !

• I wouldnt call that an 80 minute game. we played about 60. Did what we had to do but we were tired at half time.

Great effort though. So sweet to see father and son get done like that.

• Great win, but wouldn’t have minded seeing us go on with it more in the second half. Points diff is crucial, especially with such a rubbish goal kicker. Honestly Madge can you please do something about it? It could end up costing us at the end of the season.

• Great night great win met Hobbo …keep those redneck blue mountain men your side of the border from now on ok

• Great night …great win met Hobbo …can you keep those redneck Blue Mountain men your side of the border in the future

Other highlight was the band Shepard were sitting smack bang in front of us

Was hard to keep both eyes on footy with the beauty with blue hair sitting in front of me

• Great night , great win and met Hobbo

You need to keep those redneck BLue MOuntain men your side of the border from now on though lol

• Add to that we were sitting directly behind the band Sheppard all night
    The young lady with the blue hair from the band was making it hard to concentrate on the footy lol

• Best thing about the win is we get a week free of stupid conversations about deadwood and relocating to Perth.

• @GNR4LIFE said in Us vs the Penny Panthers **live game feed**:

Best thing about the win is we get a week free of stupid conversations about deadwood and relocating to Perth.

Hopefully no more petitions For Marsters and Mbye to be dropped

• @innsaneink said in Us vs the Penny Panthers **live game feed**:

Broncos fans applaud Tigers… Typical… Not very bright

Ink everyone was supporting the Tigers tonight …manly and Broncos fans

• @Spud_Murphy said in Us vs the Penny Panthers **live game feed**:

Great win, but wouldn’t have minded seeing us go on with it more in the second half. Points diff is crucial, especially with such a rubbish goal kicker. Honestly Madge can you please do something about it? It could end up costing us at the end of the season.

Not sure what he’s supposed to do. If it was an easy fix, it would have been fixed already. He’s been kicking fine anyway since the last Penrith game. The shots he missed tonight were from touch and they didn’t miss by much.

As for not going on with it. You can complain that they didn’t, or you can look on the bright side and feel good that we didn’t concede a point in the second half. It’s not like we crumbled and won 30-26 like we have lots of times in the past. We showed great commitment in defence, Mbye making try saving tackles. I’d rather credit Madge for that, rather than badger him on why we couldn’t score more points. We won by 26 points and made crucial inroads on our points diff. We all would have taken that with both hands if we were offered that before kick off. I’m sure there will be plenty of opportunities to criticise them again before the year is out, however on nights like this they should earn themselves a reprieve and for everyone to enjoy the result without the minor criticisms.

• Brooks is faster than Cleary

• I’m choosing to enjoy the victory last and hope that we can build some consistency from now. I must admit, I have more faith in Madge then I did with Ivan. Madge demands more and is a hard ass as opposed to Ivan, who is poonse with no back bone. I have praise for Brooks after last night and can only imagine where he would be if WTs were a force when he started his career. Nathan Cleary has shown that he is incapable of turning a team around at the moment and hopefully he isnt rewarded with a blues Jersey. Bring on the Storm.

• @mike said in Us vs the Penny Panthers **live game feed**:

Brooks is faster than Cleary

I think Brooks would have loved that too, there you go Ivan & son eat my dust.

Recent Topics