Good win but...

• We took our foot off their throat in the second and missed the opportunity to better our differential. 24 points in 20 minutes then 6 points in the next 60. I’ll take the win though so good job.

• Good win but…

How bad are Penrith?
    Seriously they’re getting worse.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Beauuuutiful

• I think Benji said it all in after game interview, 💩 second half.

• ForumSupporter

• 1 disallowed TRY and we kept them to nil…

• @StarswithStripes said in Good win but...:

We took our foot off their throat in the second and missed the opportunity to better our differential. 24 points in 20 minutes then 6 points in the next 60. I’ll take the win though so good job.

We raced to a lead and then controlled the 80 minutes. Opposition wasn’t much I know but we actually did what we’ve been screaming about for years. We controlled a game from start to finish. Great win! Well played all!

• Good win but Ivan wasn’t paraded around Suncorp on the back of a donkey while wearing a dunces hat at full time.

• @BalmainJnr said in Good win but...:

Good win but Ivan wasn’t paraded around Suncorp on the back of a donkey while wearing a dunces hat at full time.

Check out the press conference. He is almost in tears, and he looks rather broken. That’ll do me.

• The panthers were the better side in the 2nd half they dominated us in the ruck

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Spit it out bogan

If you look at the yardage stats I think it ended up with us at about plus 80 metres

A

As I said to the brother in law it was a very strange game

• ForumSupporter

@happy_tiger said in Good win but...:

Spit it out bogan

If you look at the yardage stats I think it ended up with us at about plus 80 metres

A

As I said to the brother in law it was a very strange game

This was already addressed…but a whole heap of posts went missing so…

• we kept them to zero points in the second half
      +our defence forced them into error despite the yardage they were making
      +Our goal-line defence stood up again
      +we had a disallowed TRY on a technicality
      +robbed of a 40/20
      +played for 80mins despite the seemingly lack of points in the end

all in all lol we can’t even win good…

• @happy_tiger said in Good win but...:

The panthers were the better side in the 2nd half they dominated us in the ruck

Yeah, pretty well until Matulino returned and then we started to pull back that ascendancy. Still, they dominated him once as well as they had good line speed and were getting numbers in the tackle. Reckon that we were back on top once Liddle’s fresh legs tipped the balance, even though Farah was still going okay after a good opening.

• We won both halves. 1st 26-4 the 2nd 4-0. I’ll take that every weekend thanks.

• That first 20 minutes was as good if not better than any football i have seen this year. Penrith were blown off the park. Our play the balls were so fast and the passing so crisp and accurate that Penrith really couldn’t get their defensive line set. It was obvious the game plan was to attack them on the short side and it was relentless. It was perfect - no errors, no penalties, excellent kicking. I didn’t think this team could play like that. They have now set the benchmark of what they can actually do if everyone is on their game. Whether we will see it again this year is questionable but i certainly hope we do.

Recent Topics