‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith

@GNR4LIFE
as many said yes Karma. Slippery slope just like Woods and Moses are also on and will hopefully remain on.
Tredesco is the only one that has dogged the bullet so far … but his time will also come when he wakes up in the morning with regrets.
As far as Cleary wondering what the hell? Well for one the Penrith talented squad are just not with him and his son for many, many reasons.
Deserved outcome.

@GNR4LIFE said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

To think this was the coach everyone salivated over and thought was the guy to turn us around after JT was sacked 😂😂

Guilty. He was also the only coach who ever said hello to me on game day. Pity he is such a treacherous x$&@. I was duped for sure.

@Spud_Murphy. Totally agree, it would have been nice to have the efforts of our boys acknowledged in some form but no, he gave zero credit.

Gus had Bennet gift wrapped for Penrith but they decided to spend huge $$ instead on a coach not on the same level as Bennett.

Gus rides off into sunset when chin squad cant even get their new bus started.

Noticed he sounds much less depressed in his commentary last night and that was after the chins got a flogging.

Don’t believe that Penrith would have given him a 5 year coaching contract without some serious KPI s involved especially after the recent payout to Griffen

Could see this coming a mile away. The pressure Ivan’s put himself under just by joining the Panthers would be immense. Let alone obtaining decent results from his team and especially Nathan.

When all of those things really needed to be working well there was always a high probability of the situation he now finds himself in occurring.

The Clearys became self absorbed in the media circus that surrounded them last year in regard to the father/son coaching obsession. It became all a bit over the top from the outside looking in, and in reality now - both are looking busted.
No sympathy what so ever.

@mike said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

@GNR4LIFE said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

To think this was the coach everyone salivated over and thought was the guy to turn us around after JT was sacked 😂😂

Guilty. He was also the only coach who ever said hello to me on game day. Pity he is such a treacherous x$&@. I was duped for sure.

Well who knew? Nothing to be guilty about Mike. Before all the crap happened last year we all thought he was a decent guy and a good coach at re-building teams (which we definitely needed at the time). There was nothing in his past that indicated he would’ve done what he did to us or even struggled with coaching like he is now. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I called this last year, just put yourself in the shoes of any of Nathan’s team mates, would you feel comfortable speaking your mind around him in regards to how you feel about the coach or anything to do with the team?

Have you ever worked with the bosses son?
Usually it doesn’t go down well with the rest of the group, its just human nature, no matter how impartial the boss is or thinks he is.

I’ve been involved in jr footy long enough to know that everybody is talking behind the coaches back who’s son is in the team, don’t think the same wouldn’t happen at the professional level too.

Good ridance to bad rubbish

He’s looking tired again! Hard to feel sorry for him or Penrith. They were happy to tear us apart to suit themselves and gone backwards in a massive way as a result. If they come last karma exists…

I’m loving every minute of it. Long may it continue

Ryan girdler saying what Penrith did to us was immoral . Even their own can smell the dirty stench. Long may this nightmare continue for the treacherous grub

last edited by Tiger_Steve

Cleary can crawl back into the sewer which he came from and take his bus with him.

@Tiger_Steve said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

Ryan girdler saying what Penrith did to us was immortal. Even their own can smell the dirty stench. Long may this nightmare continue for the treacherous grub

Immoral

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.