‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith

Ivan has more questions than answers…

I have two questions.

Q. Do you think you know how to coach Ivan?
A. No.

Q. Do you care about anyone other than yourself and your prized half back?
A. No

Last night, Ivan looked like he’d traded his bus for a hearse.
I wonder how many Panthers players were Gus’ fans or mates and how much that dynamic plays a part in how their playing now. And then there’s the daddy’s boy aspect as well. Something is definitely not right.
Keep drivin’ Ivan, it’s your hearse.

Something needs to change.

Bring back Griffin

😆

@Tweed_Tiger said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

https://twitter.com/mrchrisnico/status/1127062732736385024

So turns out Ivan Cleary was on same flight out of Brisbane as @WestsTigers

Imagine it, who would be the best to sit next to Cleary on the plane ride back? With no Packer there, my pick would be Robbie. I reckon Robbie would tell Cleary the snake what he really thought of him.

@innsaneink said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

@Tiger_Steve said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

Ryan girdler saying what Penrith did to us was immortal. Even their own can smell the dirty stench. Long may this nightmare continue for the treacherous grub

Immoral

Bloody predictive text!! Thanks for fixing!

@NT_Tiger Bob Fulton reckons big player dissatisfaction at Penrith DWZ wants out maybe to Eels in a couple of weeks could pick up a good forward they have plenty.

@Snake
Thanks for that. I’m not surprised at all.

@Tiger_Fan18 said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

The strain on Cleary’s face was evident as he fronted the post-match press conference, admitting the Penrith job is ‘maybe’ bigger than he imagined and he has more questions than answers about the team’s poor form.
“You can’t win the game in the first 20 minutes but you can lose it,”

Nah, we can win it, Ivan Happened last night.

I’ll admit I’m not taking as much joy out of it as some…not that I don’t think bwahahaha but karma keeps being mentioned and we have been just as bad at times as a team…

Fact is really like when Moses Woods and Teddy left I’d rather just forget altogether about Voldamort and his nepotism and concentrate on Wests Tigers onwards and upwards (hopefully)

@Geo said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

I’ll admit I’m not taking as much joy out of it as some…not that I don’t think bwahahaha but karma keeps being mentioned and we have been just as bad at times as a team…

Fact is really like when Moses Woods and Teddy left I’d rather just forget altogether about Voldamort and his nepotism and concentrate on Wests Tigers onwards and upwards (hopefully)

Thankful for your posts Geo, this is the way any professional handles things ! Look @ last night literally Penrith weren’t bad THEY were destroyed by daddy’s ex team and you can imagine all that dissatisfaction going on behind the scenes now, that’ll do me + finals for the mighty TIGS!!!

@innsaneink said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

Yeah… Gotta start to wonder “Wether” (Castrated Ram) Ivan was a good fit for Penrith… Or just a good fit for nath

Sorry Ink I thought it was funny.

@Tiger_Steve said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

Ryan girdler saying what Penrith did to us was immortal. Even their own can smell the dirty stench. Long may this nightmare continue for the treacherous grub

Immoral

Bloody predictive text!! Thanks for fixing!

Lol sometimes changing just one word can alter the whole meaning!

Hate the way that scenario played out last year, but don’t take any real joy in seeing a person struggling. I’m just happy we are looking so much better as a club. He did us a favour at the end of the day.

@BalmainJnr said in ‘I feel sorry for anyone who supports us’: Ivan Cleary vows to make changes at Penrith:

So good! Can we sticky the press conference?

Thanks for sharing the traitor’s press conference. Think it is the first opposition one that I have bothered to watch, but enjoyed it immensely and especially Rothfield (?) asking him if he would call on Gould for advice, priceless.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.