Goalkicker....

Where can we get a goalkicker from?

I know we scored plenty of trys last night, but the goalkicking is a big problem.

When it comes to a tight game, we need a reliable kicker.

Marsters tries hard but the cant kick the ones that count.

As I see it, the only real position available for a kicker is centre???

Momorovoski is a reasonable centre and better goal kicker than Masters. Intersting tha he has taken over goalkicking from Gamble in ISP.

@Liddy

I didn’t think Masters kicking was bad last night. He kicked all the ones he should and didn’t miss by much from the sideline.

Rhyse Martin and Jamayne Isaako are both good kickers and both dropped this weekend. Both players forms are down but so are both clubs forms.

Isaako is my pick pretty good overall player, and this means you are not playing or paying an average player just because he is a good kicker.

@Tweed_Tiger said in Goalkicker....:

@Liddy

I didn’t think Masters kicking was bad last night. He kicked all the ones he should and didn’t miss by much from the sideline.

Rhyse Martin and Jamayne Isaako are both good kickers and both dropped this weekend. Both players forms are down but so are both clubs forms.

I agree Martin or Isaako would be good pickups. I would go hard after either.
They don’t have to be the world’s best players, just safe and good goalkickers.

I know Marsters had some tough kicks from the sideline, but he is erratic and that bothers me.

Momo should be given a chance in place of Fonua.

@Liddy

Agree, except that for the founa bit

We do have to find a kicker - we are last in the conversion % at 61% Saints are 15th at 70%. We are 9 percentage points behind the team rated 15th. Funnily the panthers have the best conversion rate at 87% but have scored the least amount of tries.

Not holding my breath on us finding a kicker. The club has shown that they don’t value goal kicking.

benji is in the team but a long term option would be preferred

Get Martin over before June 30. Playing reserves, not happy. Problem fixed

@tigertye said in Goalkicker....:

Get Martin over before June 30. Playing reserves, not happy. Problem fixed

Which forward from the starting pack are you dropping so Martin plays 80…?

@Geo
can’t he play centre?

@Snake said in Goalkicker....:

Isaako is my pick pretty good overall player, and this means you are not playing or paying an average player just because he is a good kicker.

It’s absolutely the answer. Speed and can kick goals. Don’t understand all the Martin hype honestly.

What about Mawene Hiroti from Rabbitohs, A winger/Centre and a goalkicker.

Martin in reggies for the team coming last… He’s a capable player but I think our backs need more attention than the forwards… However can’t see Issaako leaving brisbane

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.