Kayo

I am interested in feedback from anyone using Kayo as their main sporting content provider displayed on home theatre system.
What’s the quality like?
Ease of use?
Any technical issues? ie buffering? Sound sync?
Is surround sound (AC3) provided?

I’d recommend it. I used it and it was brilliant, no buffering on my side of things, sound was in sync… occasionally the quality would decrease in terms of the video itself being played but it goes back to normal. Only problem for me was it was a bit pricey personally. Also, worth mentioning I haven’t tried it on home theatre system, I’ve only watched on my iphone and laptop, So the quality might end up being better on your home theatre system. In terms of ease of use, it’s very simple. Live Channels are all at the bottom and the ‘recommended’ section is all up towards the top.

Is it the same content as Fox? Or does Kayo have added content?

Kayo is owned by fox! I have it and share it with 2 mated, so its $35 for the 3 of us. That’s awesome value.

I chromecast it without any problems at all, and watch through my tv and audio system and get no delays in video or sound. Have used it to watch all of our fox games this year as well as many other games and sports. I would highly recommend it.

@BalmainJnr same content as it is fox sports streaming service.

I got it. I have NBN so have no buffering issues casting onto my tv. It has all the fox sports chanells bar skyracing. All shows and games are available on demand aswell.
Highly recommend

@gallagher The thing I really like is the ability to watch a live game from the start. I was late home from work on Friday and just loaded up the game on kayo and select to watch from the start so didn’t miss anything. I would have missed our amazing start without it.

@cochise yep love that feature. Have the option to watch live or from the start.

@cochise

So you can’t access EPL games live …is that correct ??

@BalmainJnr
As far as I know it’s the same content as fox. Even has NRL360 by the looks of it.

last edited by mike

@happy_tiger i don’t watch soccer, but just checked and there is a heap of various soccer tournaments on there, basically though if it is in fox it is on Kayo.

@cochise said in Kayo:

@happy_tiger i don’t watch soccer, but just checked and there is a heap of various soccer tournaments on there, basically though if it is in fox it is on Kayo.

You get heaps of soccer on Fox but not live EPL …you get radio broadcast from the Man U ,Liverpool , Chelsea on their designated channels

@happy_tiger it would be the same on Kayo then.

I actually stream a lot of sport. I just about live on NFL Gamepass during the NFL season.

@cochise said in Kayo:

@happy_tiger it would be the same on Kayo then.

Cheers bro …thanks for that …got some seriously different info on it …but not from anyone who has it though

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.