Kayo

@Cultured_Bogan I’d do away with the desktop/tablet. Everything is streamed these days. Stream it on a laptop and connect it to a TV via HDMI when you want a bigger screen.

@upthetigers Chromecast is your friend for streaming services!

@cochise I guess it depends on your needs. I also like playing games and a tablet doesn’t suffice.

@upthetigers Can use chromecast to stream from your laptop to tv aswell. Just much easier than having to have HDMI set up for laptop.

@cochise Does chromecast ever stop working once connected?

I use it. It’s pretty good.

@upthetigers Only problems I’ve ever had have been network related and not Chromecast related.

First thing I noticed is no surround sound. 😞

@jirskyr I noticed last night while watching, when I paused it there was a button for “Key Moments”, if you hit that it should show / hide the spoilers.

This was on Android TV Kayo app, so not sure if it’s there on other platforms.

If anyone has a beteasy account. You should have an email with an offer of 3 months free of Kayo.

@TheDaBoss said in Kayo:

Love kayo

Yep. Well worth the outlay to avoid the garbage cost I was paying for Foxtel.

Thinking of cancelling Foxtel subscription and maybe just have Netflix, which streams ok in a regional area. Just wondering whether any feedback on streaming Kayo on a smart TV, whether it be good or bad. Hardly ever watch much on Foxtel apart from Sports, so would like reduce costs and have a good streaming experience.

@Muffstar said in Kayo:

Thinking of cancelling Foxtel subscription and maybe just have Netflix, which streams ok in a regional area. Just wondering whether any feedback on streaming Kayo on a smart TV, whether it be good or bad. Hardly ever watch much on Foxtel apart from Sports, so would like reduce costs and have a good streaming experience.

You will not regret it mate. I live regionally as well and have no issues with buffering.

@Muffstar said in Kayo:

I use Kayo on my samsung smart tv and it works great. I used to chromecast but no need for it now. Have you got good download speeds?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.