Too Early For Humble Pie?

@GNR4LIFE said in Too Early For Humble Pie?:

@trentrunciman said in Too Early For Humble Pie?:

fans have every right to be critical of this side. It shows they care. Year after year of let downs. Fans can only go by form and how was the tigers form been the past decade?

Past seasons are irrelevant. We’re talking about the 2019 version.

LOL!!!

fans have every right to be critical of this side. It shows they care. Year after year of let downs. Fans can only go by form and how was the tigers form been the past decade?

Past seasons are irrelevant. We’re talking about the 2019 version.

LOL!!!

Por Que?

We showed a lot tonight. Played like a top 8 side. Good times ahead.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@trentrunciman we were never going to make the 8. Not with this roster. Not with the structure of the NRL. Again it’s top heavy.

@trentrunciman even if we win next week or week after. Same applies

To reinstate mine and many earlier posts.

It was way too early for humble pie. We are lacking in so many areas its not even funny.

Along with the Bulldogs, we have the worst roster in the competition by a very long way. Can anyone name a worse backline? Can anyone name a worse forward pack? You may scramble out 1-2 max in each category.

3.5 hour return trip to my favourite pie shop …anyone travelling thru Gin Gin today lol

No, I’m not getting carried away after one win. Still an uphill battle to make the 8. But a good nonetheless.

No, I’m not getting carried away after one win. Still an uphill battle to make the 8. But a good nonetheless.

The 8 is still a good chance, there’s a lot of crap this year.

1 in a row.

Rabbits are next.

@Spartan117 said in Too Early For Humble Pie?:

1 in a row.

Rabbits are next.

Still be 1 in a row lol

We were 9th last year and Madge is a huge improvement as coach. Matterson has been a great purchase. That said we are playing with ET, Reynolds, Packer in reserve grade and Fonua injured with Lawrence just returning who was our best last year. We are a middle of the table side which can be 8/16 or lower I suspect.

The issue is we seem to be stuck due to the cap fiasco due to Cleary’s mis-management. The bright side is the youth have grown Mikalele, Liddle, Aloai, Twal who have overtaken the players we have out of the squad.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.