Next 6 - What is success

Next 6 games we play
Storm
Souths x 2
Roosters
Cowboys and Raiders

What is sucess ? For mine if we can win 3 of those 6 then we set ourselves up for a great chance for finals and even 2 wins would be good given we dont play the big 3 again.

We have a gr8 run home after thay with all winnable games

What does everyone else see as a good result

@boonboon
Tough games. I’d be stoked if we could win half those games. With our roster that would be an achievement. We are definitely a chance of doing that.

@boonboon said in Next 6 - What is success:

Roosters
Cowboys and Raiders

Would be a great result if we get three wins. We should be able to beat the Cowboys and Roosters (they will depleted due to origin), and maybe snag another.

I reckon we will be the Rabbitohs once, Cowboys and the Raiders. I’d be pretty happy with that. The run home after that - we could and should be undefeated tbh

Victorious against the grubbitohs (once), the bye, cowboys and Chooks. Hope we play the Faiders not the Raiders.

if we win 3 out of the next 6 games, i will be happy

any more than that is great

of course we should be going into ever match expecting to be victorious

6 from 6…nothing less…

If you go in thinking it’s acceptable to lose you have already lost…

last edited by Geo

I want to win them all.

If I am being realistic to win half them will still be acceptable I think. That being said if we knock off Melbourne and Souths, we should be by that logic able to win every game.

3/6 would be a pass mark and anything more than that would be a good result. Anything less than 3 and we’d end up with more losses than wins and that’s a bad place to be given we don’t tend to go on great winning streaks…

@Geo - you like to make it tough don’t you. I’d love to get 6 from 6 but I’ll be happy with any wins that we get. I suppose we have to try and jag at least 2 wins to give ourselves a chance to make the 8.

I would say 6/6 but realistically, I want us to go 3/6 at minimum. And one of them putting 30+ on the Raiders would be lovely.

@boonboon said in Next 6 - What is success:

Next 6 games we play
Storm
Souths x 2
Roosters
Cowboys and Raiders

What is sucess ? For mine if we can win 3 of those 6 then we set ourselves up for a great chance for finals and even 2 wins would be good given we dont play the big 3 again.

We have a gr8 run home after thay with all winnable games

What does everyone else see as a good result

3 Would be great

First and foremost we need to compete - no more games like the Eels and to a lesser extent the chooks - If we don’t turn up mentally then we’re gone before the ball is kicked. Need to be able to compete to give yourself any chance.

@boonboon we win none … and we can start planning for next year.
Yes tough draw and if we can win 3 we should take it and run! Will need a bit of luck with that!

As many wins as possible.

16 rounds left, assuming we need 30pts to make the top 8. So we need to win 10 from 16. That’s a tough ask but crazier things have happened.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.