Next 6 - What is success

• Next 6 games we play
    Storm
    Souths x 2
    Roosters
    Cowboys and Raiders

What is sucess ? For mine if we can win 3 of those 6 then we set ourselves up for a great chance for finals and even 2 wins would be good given we dont play the big 3 again.

We have a gr8 run home after thay with all winnable games

What does everyone else see as a good result

• @boonboon
    Tough games. I’d be stoked if we could win half those games. With our roster that would be an achievement. We are definitely a chance of doing that.

• @boonboon said in Next 6 - What is success:

Roosters
    Cowboys and Raiders

Would be a great result if we get three wins. We should be able to beat the Cowboys and Roosters (they will depleted due to origin), and maybe snag another.

• I reckon we will be the Rabbitohs once, Cowboys and the Raiders. I’d be pretty happy with that. The run home after that - we could and should be undefeated tbh

• Victorious against the grubbitohs (once), the bye, cowboys and Chooks. Hope we play the Faiders not the Raiders.

• if we win 3 out of the next 6 games, i will be happy

any more than that is great

of course we should be going into ever match expecting to be victorious

• ForumSupporter

6 from 6…nothing less…

If you go in thinking it’s acceptable to lose you have already lost…

• I want to win them all.

If I am being realistic to win half them will still be acceptable I think. That being said if we knock off Melbourne and Souths, we should be by that logic able to win every game.

• 3/6 would be a pass mark and anything more than that would be a good result. Anything less than 3 and we’d end up with more losses than wins and that’s a bad place to be given we don’t tend to go on great winning streaks…

• @Geo - you like to make it tough don’t you. I’d love to get 6 from 6 but I’ll be happy with any wins that we get. I suppose we have to try and jag at least 2 wins to give ourselves a chance to make the 8.

• I would say 6/6 but realistically, I want us to go 3/6 at minimum. And one of them putting 30+ on the Raiders would be lovely.

• @boonboon said in Next 6 - What is success:

Next 6 games we play
    Storm
    Souths x 2
    Roosters
    Cowboys and Raiders

What is sucess ? For mine if we can win 3 of those 6 then we set ourselves up for a great chance for finals and even 2 wins would be good given we dont play the big 3 again.

We have a gr8 run home after thay with all winnable games

What does everyone else see as a good result

3 Would be great

• First and foremost we need to compete - no more games like the Eels and to a lesser extent the chooks - If we don’t turn up mentally then we’re gone before the ball is kicked. Need to be able to compete to give yourself any chance.

• @boonboon we win none … and we can start planning for next year.
    Yes tough draw and if we can win 3 we should take it and run! Will need a bit of luck with that!

• As many wins as possible.

16 rounds left, assuming we need 30pts to make the top 8. So we need to win 10 from 16. That’s a tough ask but crazier things have happened.

Recent Topics