Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official

@BearComplex plays 80 mins. Made a linebreak and a try assist last week. Didn’t miss a tackle in defence.
He will only get better.

@matchball said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

@BearComplex plays 80 mins. Made a linebreak and a try assist last week. Didn’t miss a tackle in defence.
He will only get better.

Last week doesn’t count…it was Penrith! 😂

Sorry fellas, had to announce it but getting all sorts of good vibes about tonight’s game.

Anybody else following suit? 👍♠
Will be a tough game either way… hopefully no kinda injuries in that spine as they’ll only get better as season progresses and we do take on and gain an understanding of what it takes to be successful week in, week out. Love it

@TigersBusDriver

@TigersBusDriver said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

MCK out for Clark… PLEASE

I’m with you … it wouldn’t hurt to put Taylor in against this mob instead of him either.
The only bloke we’ve got who can wrestle like them.
Can’t feel the love for MCK … hope he proves me wrong.

@happy_tiger
Don’t quote me but didn’t Vunivalu get injured last week? They might need cover in case he has to come off.

@happy_tiger said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

Melbourne have made a strange call …Sandor Earl on the bench

You haven’t been paying attention again have you …Bellemy has had either Seve or Papenhuyzen on the bench since Round 1…when a Wests Tigers coach does it it’s Sheensious…when Bellyache does it it’s Genius…did you see what Papenhuyzen did to the Slimey’s…

Earl is there so when Addo-Carr gets a cramp after his 14th TRY in the 63rd minute…Earl can slot straight in…

last edited by Geo

I like having Mikaele and Aloiai coming off the bench. Real impact but they both need to cut out the mistakes. Do that and we have some weapons.

@Geo said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

@happy_tiger said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

Melbourne have made a strange call …Sandor Earl on the bench

You haven’t been paying attention again have you …Bellemy has had either Seve or Papenhuyzen on the bench since Round 1…when a Wests Tigers coach does it it’s Sheensious…when Bellyache does it it’s Genius…did you see what Papenhuyzen did to the Slimey’s…

Earl is there so when Addo-Carr gets a cramp after his 14th TRY in the 63rd minute…Earl can slot straight in…

So your saying JAC should be in my Fantasy side lol

Confident …aren’t you

@The_Patriot said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

I like having Mikaele and Aloiai coming off the bench. Real impact but they both need to cut out the mistakes. Do that and we have some weapons.

Remind me of what Taupou and Gavet used to bring.

I think we’re half a chance tonight. Melbourne are the weakest of the top 3 teams imo. If the Dogs can go down and nearly pull off an upset, why can’t we?

Its a good thing Bellamy tore strips off them last week and they got the thrashing out of their system against Parra. I doubt they come out that pumped up again.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@GNR4LIFE

x2

got good vibes for tonight…

but i dont want to jinx myself…

in ordder to prepare for tonight, i went and watched benji and brooks kicking field goals…

You are bang on, those pair have some mistakes in them, but they both have a big upside

@851 said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

You are bang on, those pair have some mistakes in them, but they both have a big upside

Massive upside

I prefer having Aloiai off the bench. Our bench at the start of the year offered some real impact and it tapered off when Aloiai and Packer transitioned into the starting side.

Not sure if it’s just perception but Aloiai appears to be less mistake riddled than in previous years. Mikaele needs to improve though.

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

@Cultured_Bogan said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

I prefer having Aloiai off the bench. Our bench at the start of the year offered some real impact and it tapered off when Aloiai and Packer transitioned into the starting side.

Not sure if it’s just perception but Aloiai appears to be less mistake riddled than in previous years. Mikaele needs to improve though.

I would have loved to have seen both with Musgrove in the mix as well. Been a long time Aloiai fan. Mikaele while making too many mistakes is a straight up beast.

Add one more decent prop and we have a qualiry pack

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.