Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official

@The_Patriot said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

I like having Mikaele and Aloiai coming off the bench. Real impact but they both need to cut out the mistakes. Do that and we have some weapons.

I prefer having Aloiai off the bench. Our bench at the start of the year offered some real impact and it tapered off when Aloiai and Packer transitioned into the starting side.

Not sure if it’s just perception but Aloiai appears to be less mistake riddled than in previous years. Mikaele needs to improve though.

I would have loved to have seen both with Musgrove in the mix as well. Been a long time Aloiai fan. Mikaele while making too many mistakes is a straight up beast.

Add one more decent prop and we have a qualiry pack

Agreed. Having a player like TPJ in with that pack would be handy. Even Taupau back at the right price.

If Packer does not make a return from reggies safe to say we might be in the market for one by years end.

I like having Mikaele and Aloiai coming off the bench. Real impact but they both need to cut out the mistakes. Do that and we have some weapons.

I prefer having Aloiai off the bench. Our bench at the start of the year offered some real impact and it tapered off when Aloiai and Packer transitioned into the starting side.

Not sure if it’s just perception but Aloiai appears to be less mistake riddled than in previous years. Mikaele needs to improve though.

I would have loved to have seen both with Musgrove in the mix as well. Been a long time Aloiai fan. Mikaele while making too many mistakes is a straight up beast.

Agreed. Having a player like TPJ in with that pack would be handy. Even Taupau back at the right price.

If Packer does not make a return from reggies safe to say we might be in the market for one by years end.

Looks like the decision with Packer has already been made. Other than injury i doubt he will be back.

Id love Taupau back.

By all reports we are trying to do it mid season, don’t know how many clubs will be lining up for Rusty though

@851 said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

By all reports we are trying to do it mid season, don’t know how many clubs will be lining up for Rusty though

Wonder how much freight we’ll carry.

@851 said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

Wonder how much freight we’ll carry.

Probably like Thomas the tank engine trying to pull British rail into a profit!

@sheer64

Toddy the Fat Controller,

Was it reported how much we paid for Packer? I cant see any other club wanting to pay more than $300k per year for him.

@GNR4LIFE said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

I think we’re half a chance tonight. Melbourne are the weakest of the top 3 teams imo. If the Dogs can go down and nearly pull off an upset, why can’t we?

Its a good thing Bellamy tore strips off them last week and they got the thrashing out of their system against Parra. I doubt they come out that pumped up again.

Agree. The line at least looks decent value. We beat them twice last year, and their record after a dominant win isn’t great. Usually a lower scoring close win or a loss. Definitely not out of this one if we turn up.

@851 I would like the club to pick up Alvaro from Eels mid-season.

@Newtown said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

@851 I would like the club to pick up Alvaro from Eels mid-season.

He’s never impressed me Newtown, looks like a fat slug.I havnt seen a whole of this year though.

Hello Dear Refs of the Tigers game

We would very much appreciate if you sinbin Cameron Smith at a crucial point in the game, which will lead to us having a 50+ win over storm 🙂

Kind Regards- WestTigersForum

Hoping we target Croft in attack, he is the weakness in their line. Throw a few different shapes at him early and run some good lines in his vicinity and his head will start spinning.

Glad some of you are confident - I’m not, they have us covered out wide massively for speed and this is where they’ll burn us tonight.

@willow said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

Glad some of you are confident - I’m not, they have us covered out wide massively for speed and this is where they’ll burn us tonight.

Who are Fonua and Thompson marking?

@Sco77y said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

@GNR4LIFE said in Wests Tigers Team v Melbourne *Official:

I think we’re half a chance tonight. Melbourne are the weakest of the top 3 teams imo. If the Dogs can go down and nearly pull off an upset, why can’t we?

Its a good thing Bellamy tore strips off them last week and they got the thrashing out of their system against Parra. I doubt they come out that pumped up again.

Agree. The line at least looks decent value. We beat them twice last year, and their record after a dominant win isn’t great. Usually a lower scoring close win or a loss. Definitely not out of this one if we turn up.

I thought the line was value against the Roosters too, not making that mistake again.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.