Username Change Requests

• Administrators

Hi everyone.

There’s been a lot of change around here over the last few months and I appreciate all the patience that’s been displayed from everyone. I get the sense that things have now mostly settled down. Please do continue to post in the Issues and Bugs list if you encounter anything, or if you wish to add a feature request.

One of the frustrating requirements of migrating to the new platform was forcing some users to have an underscore “_” added to their username to replaces spaces. Fortunately, part of the more recent work that was carried out means that this is no longer required.

Therefore I’d like offer the opportunity to all users to change their username, be it simply removing the “_” or changing it completely.

If you’d like your username changed, please either reply to this thread with your preferred username or send us an email.

• @Kul I think you can do this yourself now through the edit option under the profile. I changed my username this way a couple of weeks ago

50003ab3-a5b9-4bdb-b0be-d443d4ef71ce-image.png

• Administrators

@AngryEmu said in Username Change Requests:

@Kul I think you can do this yourself now through the edit option under the profile. I changed my username this way a couple of weeks ago

50003ab3-a5b9-4bdb-b0be-d443d4ef71ce-image.png

you are correct 🙂

Recent Topics