Us vs the Storm **live game thread**

• @Yossarian said in Us vs the Storm **live game thread**:

@IWasBornATiger said in Us vs the Storm **live game thread**:

y did tigers release papenhuyzen!!??!?!!

Because Tedesco. Simple.

@Yossarian said in Us vs the Storm **live game thread**:

@IWasBornATiger said in Us vs the Storm **live game thread**:

y did tigers release papenhuyzen!!??!?!!

Because Tedesco. Simple.

Tedesco’s parting gift, he hurt us more than we know. He was never gonna stay!

• @Strongee said in Us vs the Storm **live game thread**:

@Spud_Murphy I can’t believe how people can be so negative . If we play like that to finish the year we will be AT LEAST 6th . I watched that objectively as I had a sleeping kid next to me , and couldn’t get too passionate . And they honestly haven’t looked this crisp in a very long time . The storm just have amazing defensive structures . Also just quietly their number 1 … was a tigers junior who only didn’t re-sign because 1 turncoat fullback lead the club into believing he was

If I remember correctly, we probably could’ve had a crack at signing Ponga too, if he hadn’t stringed the club along… The only one of the 3 who hasn’t had a career backfire and look like a complete loser. Maybe his time is yet to come.

• @Sco77y yep … it’s what they say “what goes around comes around” and it will for Teddy.

• It’s the first time in a while I felt confident scoring when in the opp 20.

• @momo_amp_medo it’s tough . Paps was a highly rated junior who was even more than now , rake thin . The rub was he was going to need a few years to bulk up . But the decision to believe teddy and only offer market value for Paps has killed us . I remember when he signed for the storm , my first reaction was What the actual … as he was killing it in the 20s

• I’m going to go out on a limb and say, as talented as he might have been had he stayed. Being in the Storm system, being coached by Bellamy, took him to a level he might not have reached here.

• Funny that fans with that attitude “we have no chance, we shall firefight, anything is better than 50+ loss”, come complaining when we played one of our best games and lost by 2, go figure!
    ‘fair weather friends’?

• @GNR4LIFE that’s a fair comment , I was lol argue though with the return of Farah and Marshall … and some of Voldemort’s decisions and people put in place as well as Madge , there is definitely a sense that something good has been happening T the tigers the last 18 months or so

• @gallagher said in Us vs the Storm **live game thread**:

It’s the first time in a while I felt confident scoring when in the opp 20.

Really good point! They did look more structured and confident with the ball close to the line.

• good game boys… plenty of effort… disappointing to lose but I saw a team giving it all… I hope as Madge’s say we all learn from it

• @4jtigers just a few dumb mistakes at crucial times

We just gave the storm too many chances and they made us pay

• @Strongee said in Us vs the Storm **live game thread**:

@momo_amp_medo it’s tough . Paps was a highly rated junior who was even more than now , rake thin . The rub was he was going to need a few years to bulk up . But the decision to believe teddy and only offer market value for Paps has killed us . I remember when he signed for the storm , my first reaction was What the actual … as he was killing it in the 20s

Tedesco doesn’t screw us around and he stays more than likely

• @formerguest Agree with most of what you have been saying.

Firstly, great effort boys - I am very proud of the way you put in and played as a team.

Secondly, as many have said this happens to us on too many occasions - this - just getting pipped on the line. We all know what we need for next year etc. it is regurgitated week after week. However if we want to improve this year, some people need to get smarter and a few changes need to be made to take that next step of getting over the line (instead of falling short in the last five minutes.

We have tried a number of options at right centre - namely Jennings and Fonua (neither of who are centres), when are we going to try a centre in the centre position - i.e. Momirovski.

I think Jennings is a bigger dud for us than Blair and that is saying something. Fonua back to the wing (as he is a winger).

Mbye will not be dropped but on form, Thompson should be the FB - what you do with him, God knows!

The above suggestions are not only because of tonight but because of this season.

• @happy_tiger yeah mate, I was in tears… I wanted them to win… they deserved it, it’s so disappointing to lose… I watched the press conference that Madge did… one important thing I noticed… the media kept referring to Benji and Farah but he keeps on saying it’s not just about those two guys, it’s the whole team… I liked the way he does these press conference

• @4jtigers

Still slightly confused with that last penalty…did benji overrule Madge

Webster had two fingers in the air

Recent Topics