Madge

• I love his passion. In the coaches box, during the press conference. I’m a massive fan.

I’m even rating his team selections. Picking on performance.

We are a much better team than last season. Don’t want to jinx us, but I think we can make the eight.

Thanks for being an awesome coach Madge.

I believe

• Farah was shot in the last 20.
    Liddle got splinters in his arse …

Give yourself an uppercut Madge .

• @PabloX said in Madge:

I love his passion. In the coaches box, during the press conference. I’m a massive fan.

I’m even rating his team selections. Picking on performance.

We are a much better team than last season. Don’t want to jinx us, but I think we can make the eight.

Thanks for being an awesome coach Madge.

I believe

Yes it’s great to have a passionate coach for once. We’ve been coached by statues for the last decade or so 😂

• @hobbo1 agree with that mate. He’s the best we’ve had in a long time

• @hobbo1 oh just stop mate

• @Madge must admit I was worried about him burning the boys out …but I think we have had a major upgrade coach wise

Thanks for proving me wrong Madge

• Best coach since Sheens by a long way. Has us playing better footy than last year. Roster needs some changes but heading in the right direction. No excuses, accountability, passion and an actual game plan.

Senior players in reserve grade would never have happened under previous coaches.

• He cost us the game tonight…Liddle on the bench was a waste against Melbourne, we needed another forward, with Mikaele injured we had just 2 bench players the whole second half, they were gassed when Melbourne scored their last try…blood Liddle in the easier games…bad call by Madge tonight…and can we have a. GK please…Marsters again missed one he should have gotten…

• @tigerap said in Madge:

He cost us the game tonight…Liddle on the bench was a waste against Melbourne, we needed another forward, with Mikaele injured we had just 2 bench players the whole second half, they were gassed when Melbourne scored their last try…blood Liddle in the easier games…bad call by Madge tonight…and can we have a. GK please…Marsters again missed one he should have gotten…

Liddle staying idle on the bench was more of an issue for me and particularly in such circumstances, when a need for a replacement with fresh legs was so obvious. Though good to be able to score points again, even if not many are coming off the boot.

• Being honest when Ivan bailed on us it tested me as a supporter as I did buy in to what he was selling us. I thought I would struggle to watch a NRL game this year but Madge and the players have played above their weight and I have not missed a game.

Yeah we have had 2 tough/frustrating loses but there is so much we can take out of a loss like that. The storm are the best defensive outfit in the world and it was a cold and greasy night yet we still scored 22 points.

After the ship has sunk everyone knows how it may of been saved.

Proud of the club and hopefully we can keep improving and beat them in September.

• @formerguest I actually thought Farah was replaced in the last 20 as Benji was in at dummy half heaps then realised Farah was struggling to get there …and not taking the 2 in front was dumb ,chalk this lose up to the coach has to wear this one!

• Might be the best we’ve played for 8 years, think we’re about to go on a run

• ForumSupporter

@formerguest said in Madge:

@tigerap said in Madge:

He cost us the game tonight…Liddle on the bench was a waste against Melbourne, we needed another forward, with Mikaele injured we had just 2 bench players the whole second half, they were gassed when Melbourne scored their last try…blood Liddle in the easier games…bad call by Madge tonight…and can we have a. GK please…Marsters again missed one he should have gotten…

Liddle staying idle on the bench was more of an issue for me and particularly in such circumstances, when a need for a replacement with fresh legs was so obvious. Though good to be able to score points again, even if not many are coming off the boot.

On the flip side Bellemy leaving Stimson on the pine for 80 was genius…if he had of replaced the crap Bromwich Fonua would have smashed Stimpson to oblivion…

• @Geo Decisions by coaches also turn games positive of negative … having now watched the presser it was on field player game management that did not take the kick…

• ForumSupporter

@Snake said in Madge:

@Geo Decisions by coaches also turn games positive of negative … having now watched the presser it was on field player game management that did not take the kick…

Agreed mate…there were 3 or 4 little things we needed to do better…perhaps the result may have been different…

Can’t fault Maguire for the way he has them playing most weeks IMO…

Recent Topics