Eiso

• The Hooth looks a different player to me this year. BIgger and definitely hitting the line at pace this year.

I had him penned in as A grade plodder but he is going great.

Well played to the Hooth.

• @simonthetiger said in Eiso:

The Hooth looks a different player to me this year. BIgger and definitely hitting the line at pace this year.

I had him penned in as A grade plodder but he is going great.

Well played to the Hooth.

He got my 3 votes Simon…last two weeks he has impressed
    Maybe his engine is getting better as well which is helping his effectiveness

• HIs leg speed has improved out of sight, he is really charging into the line!!

• @simonthetiger said in Eiso:

HIs leg speed has improved out of sight, he is really charging into the line!!

You know we will be fighting off the haters Simon lol

• He impressed me last night. Has a bit more punch that he’s lacked in years gone by.

Worked like a dog too.

• I guess thats the great thing about Madge. You might not be the worlds best player, but like Bellamy he demands you play the game to the absolute best of your ability for every minute, every week… It’s definately been a good thing for Eiso

• No longer a plodder .

• The Twuth are back baby

• @simonthetiger
    Agree

• ForumSupporter

lol …this place just got weirder…

Well done Eisenhuth…great game…really liking the link role he is playing between forwards and backs

• @Furious1 said in Eiso:

I guess thats the great thing about Madge. You might not be the worlds best player, but like Bellamy he demands you play the game to the absolute best of your ability for every minute, every week… It’s definately been a good thing for Eiso

Exactly right. It’s the same player but he’s been given new expectations and he appears to be growing into those expectations. I think he led the Tigers with total carries all match? He was pretty heavily involved in the opening 20 mins and was causing some drama for Melbourne in wrestling him to the deck.

What I’ve always wondered with Huth is whether any coach will unleash his offloads. They all get Huth to play pretty conservative footy, though he is the link forward in many shift plays and clearly has a good pass on him.

I know we’ve seen it used before, but I suspect that Huth still has a really handy offload in his game if given permission to use it - and if his standard form has earned him the right to start ball-playing a little.

He’s a good fellow, you can only take out positives for the club having modest, hard-working footballers like Huth, Rowdy etc.

• @Geo said in Eiso:

lol …this place just got weirder…

No one called him a beast… let’s not jinx him lol…

• @happy_tiger said in Eiso:

The Twuth are back baby

Waiting for the sign at the game… You can’t Handle the Twuth!

• The big fella is playing well for sure. Much more effective than Taylor without the silly penalties.

• And got to chambers at the end there without anyone else in cooee

I’m blaming Cleary’s coaching as he showed a bit of something at first which is now coming back

Recent Topics