Manly up for sale

• According to Danny Weidler, 9 news saying that the Penn house are prepared to sell the club, worth around 10-12million. Player agents supposedly aware and are trying to find buyers for their players when they can.

• So would the players contracts be voided with the club being sold as there are new owners or would they have the right to move on in these circumstances if they wanted ?

• @Madge How about we do to them what they did to North Sydney. Combine, leave and let them flounder.

• Relocate them to Perth!

• Would love to know what they have that’s worth $10-12M.

I’ll sell you my NRL club that loses money every year, has shit training and playing facilities that we pay too much rent for, and struggles for support for $10M. I also have some magic beans you might be interested in.

• New Zealand, or Perth

• @Bones said in Manly up for sale:

Would love to know what they have that’s worth $10-12M.

I’ll sell you my NRL club that loses money every year, has shit training and playing facilities that we pay too much rent for, and struggles for support for $10M. I also have some magic beans you might be interested in.

Just the license. The club itself is worth zero.

• Would be great to see a group of wests fans buy them just to close them down.

• @gallagher said in Manly up for sale:

@Bones said in Manly up for sale:

That’s the thing. To keep in it’s current state it’s worth nothing, so unless you’re a mad Manly fan and have millions to flush down the toilet why would you buy it?

I’m sure there are a few people in Perth or Brisbane that might be interested but would they sell the License to someone who is going to move it elsewhere? That could be the only option.

• I’ve got a few bob, I’ll buy them!

• @gallagher said in Manly up for sale:

And the brand.

• @Bones said in Manly up for sale:

@gallagher said in Manly up for sale:

That’s the thing. To keep in it’s current state it’s worth nothing, so unless you’re a mad Manly fan and have millions to flush down the toilet why would you buy it?

I’m sure there are a few people in Perth or Brisbane that might be interested but would they sell the License to someone who is going to move it elsewhere? That could be the only option.

Yup. Totally agree. The end is close for Manly and I’ll gladly dance on that smelly grave

• wow

maybe we could all chip in? 🙂

• ForumSupporter

@WT2K said in Manly up for sale:

Relocate them to Perth!

Nope…KICK EM OUT…

• I am half expecting tony abbott to make an announcement today that if he is reelected he will save the eagles when he is prime minister.Personally i hope 2019 is the end of both.

Recent Topics