Manly up for sale

$12m for what? The badge on the jersey?

The Roosters should be in the market for a reserve grade team.

@WT2K said in Manly up for sale:

Relocate them to Perth!

Maybe Benny would like to buy them.

@Harvey said in Manly up for sale:

Would be great to see a group of wests fans buy them just to close them down.

Or better still buy them to play for the Magpies team in Canterbury Cup 😈

@Spud_Murphy said in Manly up for sale:

I like the idea of Ashfield buying the licence - move all the better players i.e Tribos etc to Wests Tigers. The rest to Canterbury Cup - the trickle down effect would mean that we could move our Ron Massey squad across to play as Manly in the NRL. They could become perennial wooden spooners.

If they want to keep the sea eagles name they need to arrange something with one of the QLD bids. They’re finished in Sydney.

Send Benny to help Manly. He is an expert after his experience with Balmain Leagues Club.

@diedpretty said in Manly up for sale:

@Spud_Murphy said in Manly up for sale:

I like the idea of Ashfield buying the licence - move all the better players i.e Tribos etc to Wests Tigers. The rest to Canterbury Cup - the trickle down effect would mean that we could move our Ron Massey squad across to play as Manly in the NRL. They could become perennial wooden spooners.

Haha, oh yes the possibilities there are endless! It would be a fitting end to the Fibros v Silvertails saga - even better than Game of Thones!! 😂

You would think the NRL would want to keep a foothold on the northern peninsula. There will be someone silly enough to buy the franchise and think they can make a bob out of their investment

@supercoach said in Manly up for sale:

You would think the NRL would want to keep a foothold on the northern peninsula. There will be someone silly enough to buy the franchise and think they can make a bob out of their investment

Is it that important to have a team there in a national comp? No other code has a team on the northern beaches so I don’t see threat.

@supercoach Tell you now a team in Perth that the NRL want far outweighs a team on the Northern beaches … NATIONAL rugby league . The Perth consortium should bye the license for $15 mill the Penns will jump at that and move it to Perth short term problem solved for the NRL , let’s face it who cares about Manly!

@Snake
Your probably right…they want that time slot with the two hour difference to EST

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.