Panthers

• Enjoying every loss. Love it. The coach needs another rest. Gus must be loving this is well.

• @Craig-Millard said in Panthers:

Enjoying every loss. Love it. The coach needs another rest. Gus must be loving this is well.

I wonder how long it will be before they ask for Gus to come back?

• Gee hasn’t Nathan Cleary blossomed under Iv’s coaching…

They could not give a toss …the Cleary’s have collected $660,000 between them so far this season…O’Neill …haha…loving it!,!..Never believed Karma existed till now

• I wonder if Mrs Cleary can coach ?

• @hobbo1 she’d be too busy buying shoes

• Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• @CTM said in Panthers:

Enjoying every loss. Love it. The coach needs another rest. Gus must be loving this is well.

Yes. Yvonne Sampson on Foxtel half time said " Ivan is looking tired" - i choked on my beer and fell on the floor in laughter. I’m not sure she meant it but it comes close to the quote of the year.

• @diedpretty said in Panthers:

@CTM said in Panthers:

Yes. Yvonne Sampson on Foxtel half time said " Ivan is looking tired" - i choked on my beer and fell on the floor in laughter. I’m not sure she meant it but it comes close to the quote of the year.

Yeah I heard that and she must have meant it. Savage!

• Don’t remember seeing anything like this. They were gunning for the top 4 last year under Griffin. The moment Ciraldo took over, the wheels fell off and they’ve been going backwards ever since. It’s almost like deliberate self sabotage. I’d be absolutely livid if was a Panthers fan.

• I wonder if we can get Griffin on board as an assistant coach.

• There needs to be an investigation, somebody needs to be accountable for this!

Panthers are looking at another four years of this rubbish - they’ve overtaken the Bulldogs as the League’s biggest basket case.

They have everything in place to achieve success, an excellent junior base and pathways, excellent facilities and a roster full of talent, but they are unraveling and self destructing at coaching and board level through their own dysfunctional actions, inactions and decision making. None of the key leaders (Chairman Dave O’Neill, Gus and Ivan) seemed to know what each other was doing. There was obviously a power struggle going on and this dysfunction has filtered right through the entire organisation to point where things seem so broken they’re going to have make some considerable adjustment to turn it around. This sort of scenario can lead to player discontent as relationships become fractured, leading to players wanting out and the club identifying a need to bring in some fresh talent to revitalise the culture and level of professionalism.

The tree is shaking, and it’ll be interesting to see who falls out.

• Loving it…every week karma keep giving The Cleary’s a massive serving. Both look tired and busted, we certainly dodged a bullet as we could have easily paid out a truck load on Nathan.
    Ivan did a good job with us but he is not in Madge’s class by a long way

• @diedpretty said in Panthers:

@CTM said in Panthers:

cleary was originally sacked by gould as he said that cleary looked tired.groundhog day.

• @GNR4LIFE said in Panthers:

Don’t remember seeing anything like this. They were gunning for the top 4 last year under Griffin. The moment Ciraldo took over, the wheels fell off and they’ve been going backwards ever since. It’s almost like deliberate self sabotage. I’d be absolutely livid if was a Panthers fan.

Griffin must be loving this - feet up, living off the payout and having to do nothing but watch this trainwreck in motion. Gus was the one who started this - he set the dominos up and pushed the first one over and man haven’t they fallen beautifully.

• @Fletch said in Panthers:

The tree is shaking, and it’ll be interesting to see who falls out.

Well Gus has already plunged after they cut the branch from underneath him to poach the traitor.

I hope they don’t trim it back too soon, as I am enjoying oh so much how it is flowering at the moment.

Recent Topics