Farah and Marshall.

• Did u say 81st minute? Bit too pissed off about election atm to be reading that far into tigers news a week before we play one of the two real competition heavyweights…

• @DieHarder said in Farah and Marshall.:

Did u say 81st minute? Bit too pissed off about election atm to be reading that far into tigers news a week before we play one of the two real competition heavyweights…

I know how you feel - i vented my anger last night. Woke up this morning and realised their are too many stupid people in this country for real change to ever happen. I’m just going to convert all my assets in to shares so i can get a free handout of franking credits now that i have retired. If you can’t beat them just become as corrupt as they are is my new motto.

• Sad thing is it is mostly true. We still need one of them to play well for us to win. People on here thought they would play reggie’s until injuries in fg…these guys are still the best we have. Talk about your liddles, gambles or who ever but they still can’t crack a starting spot over the old men. Really is a worry.
    I know people say give liddle a go because he’s the future but the present says he is not as good as Farah…I’m really worried how liddle was kept off when Farah needed replacing against the storm and we were hanging on.
    I’m really worried how they were apparently the problem so sacked and then brought back. I’m really worried about how they are still the main guys in the team.
    I’m really worried how the are still the face of the wests tigers.
    I’m starting to think that this club has had no plan for 10 years.

• Accurate article. Mbye maybe captain but it’s clear as day both Farah and Marshall are the leaders at the club.

Liddle better bloody come good otherwise we’re royally screwed next year when we could have had a hooker like Seggy or Brailey.

• @upthetigers I think Madge will be making a decision on Liddle very soon. I really hope Farah does retires on a high and does not drag it out.

• @kiwitiger said in Farah and Marshall.:

Sad thing is it is mostly true. We still need one of them to play well for us to win. People on here thought they would play reggie’s until injuries in fg…these guys are still the best we have. Talk about your liddles, gambles or who ever but they still can’t crack a starting spot over the old men. Really is a worry.
    I know people say give liddle a go because he’s the future but the present says he is not as good as Farah…I’m really worried how liddle was kept off when Farah needed replacing against the storm and we were hanging on.
    I’m really worried how they were apparently the problem so sacked and then brought back. I’m really worried about how they are still the main guys in the team.
    I’m really worried how the are still the face of the wests tigers.
    I’m starting to think that this club has had no plan for 10 years.

sorry I beg to differ… Liddle is better than Farah, quicker ball service quicker off dummy half… he might not have a good kicking game but when he comes on the boys get their second wind and are much more enthusiastic… he just needs more game time in FG and he needs a break from being injured.

• @kiwitiger storm don’t rely on there old man in smith do they?

• @4jtigers if Liddle is better than Farah then why isn’t he starting is it because Madge can’t coach

• @Goanna57 Not worth an answer if you are thinking like that.

• @4jtigers Agree with you - however if Madge keeps holding him back like he did the other night - Liddle is not going to chalk up the minutes.

He kept him off in the last 15-20 minutes against the Storm to the teams detriment - Farah was out on his feet and the spark to light the team was on the bench.

No one is saying @Goanna57 that Madge can’t coach but I would say he made a serious error of judgement with that.

• @Russell
    That’s exactly how you play Liddle. Arrgh.
    Ok so Cameron Smith vs Liddle and the guy is gone. GONE.
    So you wait 50 or 60 in and then put his fresh legs on the field when everyone else is tired.
    Liddle is no Farah. He is a fast Hooker who has a great running game. Farah is a gutsy hooker who puts his body on the line, looks for gaps and has a great running game. Give Liddle any gametime, 20 minutes fine. Liddle can prove himself and push Farah to the bench.

Hooker is very demanding. Liddle needs to build up to it.

• @Goanna57 good point.

• @crazycat Beg to disagree - imo you are incorrect. However that is Your opinion and that’s fine.

• I think the game was too tight to put Liddle in too early. Liddle’s development is not more important than putting your best players on the field to win the game. The players worked their butts off to get into a winning position against more fancied opposition. Not the game to blood Liddle extra time for his benefit - when to date he has done very liittle in FG to throw him into a position like that early. We have been patient with him, he now needs to be patient knowing that his opportunity is coming.

Recent Topics