Nathan Cleary should be dropped by Penrith coach and dad Ivan, says Gorden Tallis

So the Bankwest Fortress is now starting to crumble, and is ready to be turned from a pond, into a jungle 😄

@Geo said in Nathan Cleary should be dropped by Penrith coach and dad Ivan, says Gorden Tallis:

@happy_tiger said in Nathan Cleary should be dropped by Penrith coach and dad Ivan, says Gorden Tallis:

@happy_tiger said in Nathan Cleary should be dropped by Penrith coach and dad Ivan, says Gorden Tallis:

@Cultured_Bogan

Penrith will beat Parra this weekend

That happy bloke is Nostrildumbarse…pure genius

Sun shines on a Dogs bum twice a day…

Can you NOT pinch my sayings please

Geo =cooler

(Hears great escape music in head …sure as hell don’t picture Steve McQueen lol)

last edited by happy_tiger

Not sure if its been mentioned, but there was a story going round a couple days ago that he will be Blues halfback due to a pact Freddie has with Gus to stick solid.

Anasta talking him up last night was a bit sickening imo. Classic example of commentators pussy footing around, not game enough to say a bad word. I know Tallis did, but as I already said, imo, Tallis’ reasoning isn’t genuine. He said it to stir the pot. In saying that, I probably have more respect for him saying what he said as opposed to the verbal diorama Anasta was spewing, too scared to give a real opinion.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@TheDaBoss said in Nathan Cleary should be dropped by Penrith coach and dad Ivan, says Gorden Tallis:

So the Bankwest Fortress is now starting to crumble, and is ready to be turned from a pond, into a jungle 😄

Yes Parra have suffered an inglorious comedown since first smashing the Tigers then the Dragons only to lose to arguably the worst team in the comp this season on their third outing at their hallowed new home ground. How quickly fortunes can change.

Ivan Cleary at the moment be like:
clearyi_2019-bodyshot-recovered.png

@Geo said in Nathan Cleary should be dropped by Penrith coach and dad Ivan, says Gorden Tallis:

@Cultured_Bogan

Only on mad Monday, where it may shine on plenty of other parts of the anatomy

@Harvey said in Nathan Cleary should be dropped by Penrith coach and dad Ivan, says Gorden Tallis:

@Cultured_Bogan

Only on mad Monday, where it may shine on plenty of other parts of the anatomy

In my day the bus ride after an away game could produce enough antics 🤣

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.