Goodbye Cambo

• @hank37w said in Goodbye Cambo:

Wank Fest Stadium

Featuring the John Elias Hand Shandy Grand Stand.

• @happy_tiger said in Goodbye Cambo:

I am starting to think the names of stands and toilet blocks would be just as equally important

Most grounds have 4 toilet blocks so the James Tedesco memorial block …Mitchell Moses baby change area …the gold coast titans could build one for Scott Prince and for our upwardly mobile Bogans with grooming attached the Aaron Woods toilet parlour

Stands are real toughie but decided to go with 3 stands

Nick Graham stand for obvious reasons …nothing could move it …would withstand floods any natural disaster

Daniel Fitzhenry Stand the haters could really hate in that stand …obviously for the away fans as well

Ben Teo Stand lastly as well obviously this would be were all the corporate boxes etc could go

I think the southern toilets at LO were anointed the Mitch Moses memorial toilets.

Tedesco is easily the best nominee for CSS toilets.

• @Cultured_Bogan said in Goodbye Cambo:

@happy_tiger said in Goodbye Cambo:

I am starting to think the names of stands and toilet blocks would be just as equally important

Most grounds have 4 toilet blocks so the James Tedesco memorial block …Mitchell Moses baby change area …the gold coast titans could build one for Scott Prince and for our upwardly mobile Bogans with grooming attached the Aaron Woods toilet parlour

Stands are real toughie but decided to go with 3 stands

Nick Graham stand for obvious reasons …nothing could move it …would withstand floods any natural disaster

Daniel Fitzhenry Stand the haters could really hate in that stand …obviously for the away fans as well

Ben Teo Stand lastly as well obviously this would be were all the corporate boxes etc could go

I think the southern toilets at LO were anointed the Mitch Moses memorial toilets.

Tedesco is easily the best nominee for CSS toilets.

I know …many Forum know exactly which part of Tedescos anatomy they’d like to ram Camden …

Recent Topics