Watene-Zelezniak set to split with Panthers

@yeti said in Watene-Zelezniak set to split with Panthers:

@happy_tiger said in Watene-Zelezniak set to split with Panthers:

@swag_tiger said in Watene-Zelezniak set to split with Panthers:

@jadtiger said in Watene-Zelezniak set to split with Panthers:

@WT2K said in Watene-Zelezniak set to split with Panthers:

@Spartan117 don’t mind him but not for $700-800k being posted. Hope he can walk on water for that much coin.

Completely agree that is not the sort of money you pay a winger who thinks he is a fullback

I think Madge is smart enough to not sign DWZ for that much.

Coaches can hate that players don’t tow the line

Look who desperate Seibold was to get rid of Roberts

I just don’t see an upside from getting rid of any player mentioned to bring in DWZ

Possibly Nofoaluma , Rochow or Garner ( but Nofo played well v souths based on that form I say no to that deal )

Taylor and Packer are great experienced back ups to have along with Rowdy or who ever he replaces in our top 17

Again I’d be very interested in what any medicals turned up …

Garner is a keeper.

If Penrith had their choice they would want Liddle imo … it is their weakness

No way we would be thinking that way …and for the same reason I reckon we keep Taylor swearword helping another swearword Penrith

He lives in the northern beaches, manly junior & best mates with the turbo bros. Big chance of going back to Manly if we’re not diligent. Definitely a keeper.

last edited by Danny Blanco

@Dan_Blanco said in Watene-Zelezniak set to split with Panthers:

He lives in the northern beaches, manly junior & best mates with the turbo bros. Big chance of going back to Manly if we’re not diligent. Definitely a keeper.

Why would he do that when Wests picked him of the scrapheap and gave him his shot…Garner is signed till the end of 2020…finding it tougher in his 1st full year in first grade…

@Geo I genuinely hope he stays big bro

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.