Smokey

Do you all think Twal could be a smokey for a spot on the NSW bench?

Word on the street is Fittler has a bit of a man crush on him!

I think he could a real bandit.

One of the blokes on FOX last night had Twal in his NSW team, I think it was Billy Moore

@851 said in Smokey:

One of the blokes on FOX last night had Twal in his NSW team, I think it was Billy Moore

Tooves…

“There needs to be an investigation!”

@Geo said in Smokey:

@851 said in Smokey:

Tooves…

Yep you are right, I knew it was one of them, and as usual picked the wrong one

I think Twal and Matto would slot in nicely at a SoO level (would not let anyone down). Both have a great work ethic and play for the team not as an individual.

@Tigerlily

x2

i try and tell this to my mates (who r all saints supporters) and they just say they suck sooooooooooo… yeah i cant win 😄

If Freddie is still barefoot and absorbing the minerals from the grass I’m sure mother earth will whisper Twal and Matterson to him.

@TheDaBoss I would show them this…

9A7B0CA2-D3E7-4A63-9BA6-0D508DFA6DEE.jpeg

If anyone knows how hard the WTs play it would be the teams that play against them. And yes! I know it’s a small percentage but these teams at least considered us a top 5 prospect team and I’d take that any day over those so called armchair critics.

last edited by Tigerlily

He wouldn’t let anyone down

@TheDaBoss said in Smokey:

@Tigerlily

x2

i try and tell this to my mates (who r all saints supporters) and they just say they suck sooooooooooo… yeah i cant win 😄

Saints Supporters!..You need new mates! 😂

I think Matterson is a bigger chance of soo

Haas being the revalation he is blew Twal’s chances out of the water.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

I heard dis word on d Street tiday

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.