Josh Aloai aka "Garlic Sauce"

This guy, has been one of our hadest hitters this year, and his form has increased in leaps and bounds since 2018. I loved the moment in yesterday’s game where he got in Sam’s face causing sam to have a cry and give himself a penalty…

Best moment all game.
Told to take it to the car park afterwards and by all accounts Sammy had met his match

last edited by DieHarder

He has been great. Every hit-up is quality.

He has been awesome this year and consistent. If he keeps stepping up like that he’ll rattle a lot more players

Loved it! Need to see a lot more of that in your face way of playing.

It’s Garlic Mayo…as in Aloiai…

Kids these days…😉

He’s much better when coming off the bench. His impact was misused when he started at lock a few weeks ago. He’s been brilliant all in all.

Been very good this year. Finally seeing consistent performances. Think Madge will definitely re-sign him for a further two years.

Was a great moment in the game, right up until the referee bent over and penalised us. Would love to see that of mentality from Garlic Mayo and a few others every week.

@BalmainJnr said in Josh Aloai aka "Garlic Sauce":

Was a great moment in the game, right up until the referee bent over and penalised us. Would love to see that of mentality from Garlic Mayo and a few others every week.

I don’t even know what that penalty was for. It looked like it was because Burgees had a sook.

Liking it! He has set a standard for himself and needs to keep it up now. This is where most our players have struggled

@mike said in Josh Aloai aka "Garlic Sauce":

I don’t even know what that penalty was for. It looked like it was because Burgees had a sook.

I remember the ref saying to benji, the penalty was for the legs tackle… if i watch the replay it might shed some light… BUT THE TACKLE LOOKED FINE

Hard to believe he still has no contract for 2020.

We got hammered in penalties across the park didn’t we? 10-4 was the final count.

@TheDaBoss said in Josh Aloai aka "Garlic Sauce":

I remember the ref saying to benji, the penalty was for the legs tackle… if i watch the replay it might shed some light… BUT THE TACKLE LOOKED FINE

3rd man in below the knee

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.