Congrats Tommy and Turvey...

Tom Raudonikis and Steve Mortimer were inducted into the NSWRL Hall of fame…

Both were guts personified…

Tommy still battling Cancer will not let the bastard win…

Well deserved to both Men…

CATTLEDOG…

Article by Roy Masters on this and Tommys fight with cancer - again!!download111.png

He certainly is having a battle.
good luck to him- I’m sure the induction into the hall of fame will lift his spirits.

Tommy epitomises the battler from the west, he deserves a change of luck, and earned his place in the true blues hall of fame, deadest champion, have met him a few times and had a beer with him on two occassions

last edited by 851

Bloke is indestructible. He’s had cancer three times now hasn’t he?

Well done to Tommy on his induction, very deserving to a honest man and legend of the game.

@Cultured_Bogan said in Congrats Tommy and Turvey...:

Bloke is indestructible. He’s had cancer three times now hasn’t he?

Well done to Tommy on his induction, very deserving to a honest man and legend of the game.

Watching him swim on a closed beach up to win a bet when he had cancer was mind blowing

No one bar the trainer even knew he had cancer

Tough as they come …but a heart of gold

Love Tommy
A throwback to a better ( in my opinion) bye gone era
I still love the story Joey Johns tells after he’d had his lip split in a SOO fight- joeys laying on the bed getting stitches, eyes closed, then next thing he smells the cigs and then Tommy absolutely tearing strips off him for being weak…etc etc. and get back out there!
Love it

I had the honour of playing a round of golf with Tommy. He kept telling me 18 holes was too much for him as he kicked my butt! Loved talking to him.

Had a drink with him at the Hoey Moey in Coffs Harbour. Talked about a lot of things around Wests, Dallas, Newtown and his captaining Australia. Really down to earth guy. A true legend.

Tommy will be interviewed on League Life Fox 502 tonight…must watch…

@DieHarder said in Congrats Tommy and Turvey...:

@Geo what time Mr.?

League Life airs at 8.30pm…

He’s extremely unwell …keep fighting Tommy …if prayers are part of your agenda say one for Tommy , he needs every bit of help he can get

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme