Congrats to Matterson

Matterson joins Blues as 18th man.

This guy is the ultimate professional and its clear by the way he plays.

@seijai Hopefully crichton gets injured so he can get a run

@Jamescogs Crichton should not even be in the team… Done nothing this year

@Jamescogs Hoping someone gets injured is kinda low (LMAO) but i kinda agree, he shouldn’t even be in the team in the first place. He couldn’t even get into the first 13 for the first couple of rounds this year!

Two state representatives is promising for Wests TIgers,

@Jamescogs said in Congrats to Matterson:

errr… Geo

@innsaneink said in Congrats to Matterson:

errr… Geo

I know…☹

I also note Frizzell didn’t train with the team…should be right tho…

Great experience for Matterson…well done to him…

last edited by Geo

Matterson’s selection sends a good message - he comes to the Tigers, takes his game to a new level and is rewarded by SOO selectors.

The message is that this is a team that promising young players can join to develop their game.

Really pleased that Matto gets the official recognition of being the next in-line for Origin forwards.

I think we can all agree that Chrichton only got the nod because he was there last year.

It both validates Matto’s 2019 form and his decision to leave Roosters to get more starting minutes and more responsibility.

Would love for him to play a game of SOO, then i can rub it in saint supporter mates who say he sucks

@TheDaBoss said in Congrats to Matterson:

Would love for him to play a game of SOO, then i can rub it in saint supporter mates who say he sucks

They can’t be very proud of De Belin

@Newtown said in Congrats to Matterson:

@TheDaBoss said in Congrats to Matterson:

They can’t be very proud of De Belin

yep, that and that they r on their 5th straight loss

@Geo said in Congrats to Matterson:

@innsaneink said in Congrats to Matterson:

errr… Geo

I know…☹

I also note Frizzell didn’t train with the team…should be right tho…

Great experience for Matterson…well done to him…

Frizell can’t train til Friday, but that’s ok, Reynolds could train on Tuesday, 3 days earlier, bad luck mate, the golden child is in

Very well deserved!!. Ryan would have to be one of the most underrated ball playing forwards running around in the NRL today - he has a very strong work ethic that comes out as passion when you see him playing and giving a 110% when representing the WTs brand and us crazy fans…If that doesn’t scream SOO player (well! maybe Brad needs to re-examine his priorities)…I also might add his definitely the best forward we have signed since G.Ellis…
And I still cannot believe that they picked someone like Angus (Plodder) Crichton the least passionate player ever to put on the Sky Blue.

last edited by Tigerlily

@hsvjones But he plays for the Roosters

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme