Report: Rival club looking to acquire Roosters prop

@2041 said in Report: Rival club looking to acquire Roosters prop:

@InBenjiWeTrust said in Report: Rival club looking to acquire Roosters prop:

I would swap JWH for Matulino, Packer and Rochow.

I love these comments. I’d take all the bad contracts off our books, let some other club pay them and in return take a good player. WHY HAS NO-ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE?
Personally I’d send Reynolds to England and use the money saved to sign Sonny Bill Williams, swap Packer for Taumololo, Rochow for Ponga (Rochow was at Newcastle, they must want him back), McQueen for Addo-Carr and Jennings for Jake Trbojevic.

I have… but recruitment and retention don’t listen…

I love these comments. I’d take all the bad contracts off our books, let some other club pay them and in return take a good player. WHY HAS NO-ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE?
Personally I’d send Reynolds to England and use the money saved to sign Sonny Bill Williams, swap Packer for Taumololo, Rochow for Ponga (Rochow was at Newcastle, they must want him back), McQueen for Addo-Carr and Jennings for Jake Trbojevic.

Don’t you mean Tom and Jake in a duel deal

@happy_tiger said in Report: Rival club looking to acquire Roosters prop:

Tom would have to play on the wing, though. Don’t forget we also just signed Ponga and we know he’s no 5/8.
It’s tricky, roster management, hey?

@happy_tiger said in Report: Rival club looking to acquire Roosters prop:

Tom would have to play on the wing, though. Don’t forget we also just signed Ponga and we know he’s no 5/8.
It’s tricky, roster management, hey?

Rotation policy I think

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.