James Roberts released by Broncos, signs with Rabbitohs in an immediate mid-season NRL switch

@hank37w If he can replicate GI (lol) they will love him in the team…but im sure he is happy relocating near his father Bennett

@Matto Just need to get Darius down for a family reunion.

@Matto said in James Roberts released by Broncos, signs with Rabbitohs in an immediate mid-season NRL switch:

He’s damn lucky…from 9th to 1st with the touch of a pen on paper

If they were to win the premiership could you really feel fulfilled, or that you’d contributed in any meaningful way? Unless you’re delusional it would be a fairly hollow win I’d imagine.

@Sco77y said in James Roberts released by Broncos, signs with Rabbitohs in an immediate mid-season NRL switch:

@Matto said in James Roberts released by Broncos, signs with Rabbitohs in an immediate mid-season NRL switch:

He’s damn lucky…from 9th to 1st with the touch of a pen on paper

If they were to win the premiership could you really feel fulfilled, or that you’d contributed in any meaningful way? Unless you’re delusional it would be a fairly hollow win I’d imagine.

Disagree.
His old club didn’t want him… Not his fault one of the premiership favourites were able to fit him in

@hank37w said in James Roberts released by Broncos, signs with Rabbitohs in an immediate mid-season NRL switch:

@Matto Just need to get Darius down for a family reunion.

Still plenty of games left in the season for him to contribute in if Souths were to win the comp. Now if he switched clubs in round 20 or later, that would be different.

@innsaneink Good point. I’m probably more annoyed it wasn’t us who signed a speedy outside back haha. We liked giving them away though.

@Sco77y James Roberts has promised a lot for a long time. Hasn’t really delivered though.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.